• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nurse Joy Theory

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Hello people, I just made this quick thread to bring up the discussion of Nurse Joy and her..clones? Identical sisters? Idk.
I just made this so the people can discuss the multiple theories as to how the many Nurse Joys were created...

Have fun.

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
They are genetically engineered females used to serve Trainers and their Pokemon! :3

It's impossible for them to really look the same really as they have different fathers. :3 Their mother gene is awesome as hell.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
What I can honestly say is that it all falls under the "Ash Coma Theory" which is where all the Nurse Joy look the same because they make him feel safe.

But I think they all look the same because they steal eachother's looks and just want to look like one another, or perhaps, they were just born...perfect. That could be it, but since it's a kids show we're just going to have to assume they look alike just for kicks.

kirbasaur

Human-Ivasaur hybrid
Years
i think that.....wait for it.......they were genetically engineered sisters

so they would be telling the truth when they said that their sisters

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
Years
They are Alian's from another planet here to slowly develop the world of pokemon.....

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Actually, Brock says they all have small differences and can tell them apart without trouble, so I think they are all just sisters or cousins with a very strong mother gene, yeah xD

Miss Anne Thrope

Disgusted
Years
In Kanto, it was stated that the Jenny's were all cousins.
In one of the later anime seasons, there was an episode about a young lass becoming a Nurse Joy (her name wasn't even Joy.)
Just read the Nurse Joy Bulbapedia page.

Back