• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Looking for: chikorita, and a chimchar lv 1

Offering: snorlax lv 50 untrained held item leftover :, and a shiny garadoes lv 30 with a protector attached

My fc is: 4384 1629 8190, name Max

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
Years
Looking for a deepseatooth Clamperl with a quiet nature @ 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA EV's
and preferably with these IV's 30 Atk / 30 SpA / 3 Spe

~ Surf
~ Ice Beam
~ Hidden Power Grass
~ Toxic

Also looking for an impish Claydol @ 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Atk with move Explosion preferably.

If you have one of these two pm me

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
I have a shiny Throh; untrained, level 36, Serious nature.

I am looking to trade it for most any shiny, untrained Poison-type Pokemon.

Generation V of course. Give me a PM or VM to talk. Will give friend code once details are worked out.

Years
White: Electrike and Skarmory!!!

I am looking for an Electrike and Skarmory to complete my 6-Pokemon team. I am about to take down the 4th gym and am wanting to complete a full 6-man team by the 6th gym. Any help here? I am new to the trading stuff, so I don't have extra EVd/BA Pokemon at my level, just was seeing if anyone had some extras they were wanting to give a way.

PM me for trade please.

Also all of my Pokemon are nicknamed, so unless they are already nicknamed, I want to give nicknames out before trading to me. Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2011
LF: Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Mudkip, Torchic, Turtwig, Piplup,
OF: Charmander, Totodile, Treecko, Chimchar, Snivy, Oshawott, Tepig

PM ME :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2011
LF: Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Mudkip, Torchic, Turtwig, Piplup,
OF: Charmander, Totodile, Treecko, Chimchar, Snivy, Oshawott, Tepig

PM ME :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2011
I NEED A CHARMANDER

Shiny or Normal, doesn't matter. I can trade a Celibi, or the an Infernape, i dont have many great pokemon to trade with. :/ But help a brother out <3

Years
  • Seen May 20, 2011
I NEED A GIRL ZORUA SO I CAN BREED AND TRADE ANYONE GOT ONE I WILL GIVE ANYTHING I GOT I JUST REALLY NEED ONE PLZ REPLY IF U HAVE ONE FOR TRADE AND WE CAN SORT SUMIN OUT

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2011
I have hatched and unhatched aeronimbus :) I private messaged you my FC and I can trade now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back