• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
awesome :) and Cheryll has run into the woods by herself, Gavin scared her off with fire lol. Probably won't post again til the new IC day, and it that post the basics of what she does during the night (mainly wander around and get lost more, as well as trying not to cry and staying awake) will be mentioned.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
@Khawill: At least it isn't written in kanji or hiragana.こんばんは。 はじめまして、私のなめあはひごろしせんせいです。That looks a lot more alien than just typing out the words in english.

Also, I'm probably gonna change my writing view point. I seem to be having problems creating a post with any real substance in 1st person, so I think I am going to change to 3rd person limited. Just wanted to give a heads up for when the writing style completely changes.

Last edited:

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Two days and I've missed so much.

@Khawill: At least it isn't written in kanji or hiragana.こんばんは。 はじめまして、私のなめあはひごろしせんせいです

MOON RUNES! NOOOO, THEY GOT COLONY! Give him back, you foul moon runes, and go back to whence you came!

No... no... the moon runes! No, they're comin—AGH.

こんばんは!始めまして。私の名前はひごろし先生です。

I'll get a post up to finish the day for Yuria as soon as I can.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Oh, it doesn't sound weird, it just tells us where your mind is. With that said, I think more should go find these monsters. They could lead us to some...interesting scenarios.

Thinking realistically, I highly doubt a tentacle monster would have the intelligence to do those sorts of things. If they did though, I still don't think they'd even want to. A tentacle monster would probably only be interested other tentacle monsters of the opposite sex. If one encountered a human(oid) and assaulted it, the more likely scenario would be that it uses its tentacles to strangle them or break their limbs or something along those lines. Although, the danger could in fact make for some interesting scenarios.

If I misinterpreted that conversation, ignore that entire paragraph.

Back