• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greta and I made a christmas drawing on yahoo messenger o_O

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Here it is... I drew the elf and made the snow and Greta made the text XD
tehwootneschristmasdrawing7uz.png
once christmas draws closer, I'm going to send this to certain PC members as a christmas card XD

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
Years
On Yahoo Messenger..

Awesome, I did something like that once, except it 'twas a Yoshi. XD

Anyways, I can't say much, but that does look neat considering it was made on YIM. XD

Smarties-chan

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Here's our seccond drawing
hues6s.png
It turned out even better than the last one XD I made Ron and Harry, and the dog is made by Greta XD So, what do you guys think of it? And how much would you pay if we would be selling it?

Years
I have yahoo I wanna join in Soarin_Blazin_Espio is mah screen name :P lemme join in

tis pwnful

Smarties-chan

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Thanks for the comments everyone ^_^ Here's our latest masterpiece
huf0a8.png
it's Harry Potter casting the lumos spell XD *EDIT* And that thing in Harry's hand isn't the middle finger or a gun, it's a wand.

Oh, and blazin espio, you're in!

Smarties-chan

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Thanks for the commenst everyone ^_^ Here's our latest work
lunchoo0mq.png

*EDIT* Here's another one
hv9i89.png

Last edited:

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
Years
Im so glad you guys actually like them ^-^
Well actually at first I thought you would think that they were made by a bunch of 5 year olds...but it's ok now. XD

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 15, 2011
Woot! Now that is some funky art style! Abit too weired for my taste though,but lolz its still quite good in my opinion!
Entertain me with more will ya?

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
It's best to not talk of selling it inless it is in your home town, you never know if a copy write lurks till research is done ahead of time ^_^ However I think all of them are very adorible and lovly wiht the tones and playing of styles =D A agree with overlord ^_^ seeing more would be awesome!

Smarties-chan

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Yayness! More replies ^_^ Thanks for the comment everyone, here's our latest ''Master piece''
lesummerdrawing1pv.png
W00T! Yet another drawing, it's our second christmas drawing, I believe...
i5nngo.png
I think it's the best one we have made so far ^_^

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Thanks for the comments everyone, and since there haven't been many replies later and Greta and I made a new drawing today, I guess I'll post it ^^ Fear teh fruit
ifq350.png

*edit* Yet another masterpiece XP
ixh18x.png

Last edited:
Back