• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forever the Pikachu Race

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

idk i think that's up to you. i don't see it as such (more like a jerk that didn't want to get into the pokeball) but if you do that's cool

Years

I failed terribly at not spoiling x and y for myself because all of my favorite LPers had to go and post like 10 episodes in one day.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think I did pretty well for the most part! Saw Pokemon I didn't know existed. Moves that I didn't know existed. The story has been fairly interesting so far. Gym leaders have been interesting (the seventh one hnnng why of all times). So yeah! Really been enjoying this generation. ♥

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
73, stopping this thread (and my activity) dying...

I'm hoping to buy a 3DS or 2DS so I can play Y...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm sooo glad that I got my 3DS XL back in March. I think the Sixth Generation is going to end up being my favorite of all time.

Fitzsy

authentic cool guy
Years

I sooo regret not waiting for the 3DS XL! Oh well! Vanilla 3DS isn't so bad with this Ocarina Of Time design...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today

X and Y turned out to be pretty cool. It's kinda funny how people complain about the game being too short. It took me 40 hours of playtime to finish the story and now I'm currently at 110 hours and there's still so much stuff to do.

Yeah, I play this game a lot, I know.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017

I don't recall anyone finding Pokemon X and Y too short. While there's little to do after the Elite Four, the main quest is of normal length.

Years

My one complaint about XY is NOT ENOUGH BOY OPTIONS. Srsly like there's maybe one thing from each of the things that I like, and it costs more than a (delicious nutritious) Slowpoketail.

...That is to say if I had the game I'd probably buy the thing slowpoketail or not slowpoketail, but I don't have the money to buy the game IRL, so who am I to concern myself with money in the game.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

but boys get a pancham hat it makes up for everything ok.

...... the girls already get a lot more clothing than males lmao

Years

Yeah, but this is the one waste of money that most people are willing to make because... IDK I think they just nailed it with this feature. Like no matter your gender or age, if you are in the 95% (rough estimate) who want to customize the trainer, you will freaking customize the freaking trainer.

The Pangoro hat is hilarious. Especially with shades.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years

I try to make my trainer look like how I usually wear, but it's kinda hard since there's not much options for clothings =

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today

The only problem I see is that there seems to be a hugh limitation colorwise. Like I try to get a full set of something and in the end there is one piece of cloth that's either not available in this specific color or brings in other colors that I don't want on them. For example: I was collecting a set with primary color blue and secondary color white. I found everything except the hat. The only fitting one with primary color blue (or navi blue like it's called) has as its secondary color grey. URG!!!

Back