• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Obsidian

#Emochu

ujhgjkjhgkujhjkhjkhkhkhhk hjkhj
Years
IMPORTANT NOTE: This LP does not show all chapters in one post, read on to the next posts to see the following chapters.

Finally found a Pokemon hack which has some Fakemon in it!

I was inspired by Zorak and Redchocobo as well as you LPers to do this.

I will reward Glory Points to those who help me make decisions and names in this LP! The more I like the idea/choice, the more Glory Points rewarded!

Chaputa 1: To the rescue of a gender confused fugitive!
Spoiler:

Thank you and check daily for updates!

Last edited:

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
Get the Ralts : D
I have no creativity regarding nicknames, but the only thing that came out of my head is "The Trap". (haha this name is really stupid, you can ignore me)

#Emochu

Years
This is amusing me, a couple more posts and I'll go, tho' I might make my own nick

But since all starters probably will be at lv. 5, Ralts only knows Growl at that level

Maybe they hacked it to know confusion?

EDIT: Quickly people, if I don't see any replies in the next 10 minutes or so, I'm picking Ralts.
Don't lose you chance!

Last edited:

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
Go for Spheal and name it Blubber! Anyways that was awesome and really funny your doing a terrific job!

#Emochu

Years
After doing some more research, it seems that Obsidian has some variations and there is a newer version in progress (you can only get a demo, yuck I hate demos!)
But hell no! Completion is perfection!

@Chaos Jester: Thanks! But this is nothing, it'll get better once the battles start!

but...

I'm a very indecisive person, need more choices plz!

#Emochu

Years
Go for Spheal and name it Blubber! Anyways that was awesome and really funny your doing a terrific job!

Ok then what about the Bulbanator
I wasn't talking about the name, I meant your comment!
Ok that's it, I made my decision!

Stay tuned! I'll be working on Chaputa 2 and then post it here it's take maybe an hour or two? While I'm at it, VM/PM me for future ideas....if it's even possible!

Or check out my other LP!

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
I say go for the Ralts. As long as you're not fighting a Poochyena you should be just fine. :) (Well crap. 5 seconds too late. :\) Your LP's great, by the way.

#Emochu

Years
Chapter 2's ready! Wasn't that quick? Also, the last one was 99 SCs, this one's 110.

Chaputa 2: The awakening of the epic and legendary starter!
Spoiler:

That took hours, even though I accendently clicked back once.

Chaputa 3 will be ready later on tomorro-wait, today! (It's 12:18 AM in Bahrain.)

Last edited:

#Emochu

Years
Thank you for going back to check Chapter 2 again for the people who read it yesterday! If you are one of those people and you haven't, do it now or else Cpt. Blubberlafugus will smite you!!
Only if you stopped at the screenshot with the Stantler.

You can find Lugia in the first route. Also the name was Brilliant I love it!

What, really?! I have this policy for not using legends...but I'll check again! And I'm really glad you like the nickname, I hope everyone likes it.

#Emochu

Years
Don't know why this is rated 1 star, it's good & detailed!

Rates 5 Stars!

Also, take Ralts! :].

I feel horrible now.

The reason I'm not posting my chapters in one whole post is because I want people to see the past comments, but this happens.

Please don't rush off to reply Go look back for other chapters! I don't just do one chapter and leave it for days.

But thanks Suicune!!! Just don't make the same mistake again!!

Come on people! Reply! I have enough time for 3 chapters today!

Last edited:

Darkfox1525

God in the arts of Darkness
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 21, 2011
I Loled alot reading this. Great job! :)

Also, get Milktank, and call it "Got Milk?" (Lol, i know, i know, lame joke, but come on, it fits perfectly. XD)

#Emochu

Years
I Loled alot reading this. Great job! :)

Also, get Milktank, and call it "Got Milk?" (Lol, i know, i know, lame joke, but come on, it fits perfectly. XD)

Thanks! It means alot to me!

I'm not a big fan of Miltank, but I'll get it just for you! :)

Well, here it is.

Chaputa 3: The dark and dreadful swamp!
Spoiler:

*SIGH* That was extremely long, took 3/2 hours to do :knockedou.

Last edited:

Tyranee

Can't read my Poke'-face!
Years
You left behind a shiny Tauros AND a Politoad! I'll never forgive yoooou! T.T

J/K that was funny. But still I was looking forward to seeing more Shiny BDSM Bull.

#Emochu

Years
You left behind a shiny Tauros AND a Politoad! I'll never forgive yoooou! T.T

J/K that was funny. But still I was looking forward to seeing more Shiny BDSM Bull.

Hmm, now that you say so, I will make a change ans swap for Miruku.

Back