• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Outlaw

Smileman

Scripter looking for a team
Years
Hey ~Element can you please label what me and Underdudex have done seperately? I would just like credit for the things I've done, and not have it mixed up with anyone else.

Likewise

Bye.
Years
capture046kj5.png

new inside background!

Likewise

Bye.
Years
Thanks pokehero

I am holding a spriting contest.
whoever can make an overworld sprite and trainer sprite for the electric type gym leader gets to be in the silver conference!
there are no restricions except that it has to be male

Smileman

Scripter looking for a team
Years
Eheh, abouit that, I am SO sorry! I was over my friends house, we play football together on weekends when we get bored, sorry! I haven't been home very often

Likewise

Bye.
Years
so u havent been home the past 2 months that i've been asking u to make it? Please try to make it by thend of the day, or i'll have to fire you.... do u still have the sprites i told u to edit?

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
Years
I love the stories twist, its very original, and inthrawling.

I see a few map errors, but I know that they will be fixed, later on down the road.

So far, I really like it Element, and I wish you the best of luck with it. I hope that this game becomes a reality. I will check up frequently for updates ^_^,
Captain Arcane

Back