• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you [v.4]

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
The avatar is a little low on the quality side and I would've preferred to see a bit of padding on the left part of the signature. But yes, looks good. :]

8//10

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
9.5/10

Good theme, just that the Words need to be a little lower as it is blocking the Fennekin's face.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
7/10

I like Fennekin, but it seems overall low quality in terms of the avatar and signature, but it does match.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
8/10

Cute girl and love the effects one the sig and avatar. You could've made the sig a bit more different from the avatar tho :P

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
I don't like Poison Ivy...she's ugly...

only in the lego and some of the movies she isn't. lol. I think you worked hard so 7.5/10.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
7/10

The avatar could be a different picture of Orton, and the sig is a big too big lol :P
It could use some editing too.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
7/10.

I like Poison Ivy and all, but the avatar and sig are a little bit mismatched which saddens me D:

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
9.9/10.

I love it, great work. But the sig her eyes are creepy so -0.1! Lol.

EDIT: Just realized that makes the theme even better. Congratulations, 10/10.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
5/10

No good, just no good, as much as I love WWE, the sigs and avatar has poor quality, and that random text is just random and too long.

Back