• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic Tournament(RP)

Years
Plot:
Robotnik: hohaho!!! It is almost clomplete. Get over here Gaurd Robo #1 and bring me the first Chaos Emerald I've recovered.
GR1: (Obeys)
Dr. Robotnik: Prefect!!! All I need are the other six Chaos Emeralds and the world will be grovling at me knees as see that annoying hedgehog and all his friends destroyed. Now what was I about to do. Ah yes. Get the Chaos Detectors camera up on screen. Ah yes. Hehas knoledge of where the six are.
Chaos Detector: ... Proccesing data... transmitting Data to Robotnik Rocket base... Data transmission complete(Ding!)... Data Display on screen...
Screen veiw: Emerald 1: Robotnik Rocket Base Emerald 2: Sonic's house, Emerald 3: Timewarp...
Robotnik: Shadow must be using it for Chaos Controll
Emerald 4: Ancient Desert Ruins.
Robotnik: Must be Knuckles.
Other Emeralds Location Unknown.... Unknown... Unkno...! Other Emerald Locations In 0 to 1000 ml. area. Unable to O0op& narrow KNBVGnh8^0& exact loctions... Locations...
Loocaaattions.....
aaaaatttttattaat ?! prwuptesutlklepgmfdthrsuthjf;pgfdhj...
?! ./.;PL;././/.. !? ..
Virus Alert!!!
J)(*&EDYH-497hy&_(hyrg-
:<( Virus Removle mode Activated.... Time of removle Estamation: 10:00 hr.
Robotnik: Shoot!!! Wait!!! I know!!! I'll start a battle Tournament and attract everyonethat might have one by have having my Chaos Emerald be the Tournament prize!!! Man I'm brilliant!!! I'l start putting ads Online using my other computer. Let the Chaos begin.

I will need seven to ten people with three people being Sonic, Shadow, Eggman, and Knuckle(Well I'm going to be Knuckles). You can be anyone from Sonic to Gamma to Chaos 0 to Tikal to any character that has ever existed. I need six(seven but I'm one) people to have Chaos Emeralds. I will also need somone to be RoboRef(A Referie(SP?)).

Years
Hey can i be matal sonic . Oh yah we can conbine my thread chao garden? it would be really cool if we did and i realyyyy whant to be metal sonic please i could come in and try to destroy the winer of the turny.

Last edited:

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
It isn't that simple to turn into Metal Overlord... Did you even see it yet?

*is sitting at Club Rouge. Rouge walks in*
Rouge: "You got a letter."
Me: "Eh?"
*takes letter and reads it*
Dear Shadow The Hedgehog,
I know stuff about you that you don't know. If you want to find out about it, win at Eggman's tournament. Bring your Chaos Emerald.
*Runs to room and grabs the Chaos Emerald and Chaos Controls to Station Square's newspaper stand. Looks at newspaper to see that Eggman's Tournament is in the headlines and Chaos Controls there*

Last edited:
Years
Don't worry it was only a joke!

Egman: HAHAHAHAHA! Metal sonic is finally completed.......Again.....Now to see what he can do!!! WHA!!! HE..HE IS GONE!!!! NOOOOOO!!

Metal Sonic:Hmmm. I ran from Eggman....I guess I will fight in the tourny. And ruin eggmans excistance

Years
BTW. When I say any Character, I mean any Character. Oh, and I have the perfect Origen for anyone who wants to be Emeral. Oh, and I'll be starting another Tourny called, Sonic Tournament(RP) Team Battles Adition!!!

Last edited:

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
We have to wait for others to join, then MLB will make a tournament bracket or whatever he wants to do.

And I have a good origin if anyone wants Rouge. She could just read Shadow's letter and decide to investigate to get more jewels from the Presisdent XD

Back