• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

PC died? When did that happen? I thought they fixed that again.

And Don, sorry to hear about your car :c Glad the interview went well, though! What kinda job was it? o:

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

If it's spiders and he genuinely is afraid of them, then that's a tad bit on the cruel side, not gonna lie.

As for the deathness... is PC ever really dead? I know certain sections have their moments (like OT in the late night/early morning for me due to certain people posting and the fact a lot are asleep) but like... I never see activity drop on this forum too substantially except when there's been a DBE and the site just comes back online.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I've seen a general decline in activity in most of the places I visit over the last years. :V
Hopefully BW2 can get us at least some activity.

But to be completely frank I prefer OT being inactive over it being overflooded with annoying newbies :X

Years

Oh guys, you should have seen what me and Nica did to Diablo last night. We unleashed all those spiders on him and you should have seen his reaction.

Years

Oh god Peaches, you missed the moment where me and Nica bombarded Diablo's profile with spiders and man he is scared of them!

Years

I'm talking with NintendoQueen, and she asks me about my avatar and signature LOL.

Yes, it's that one question again. The one I always get asked.

If having quirky avatars/signatures was an Olympic sport, I'd definitely get the gold medal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back