• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Red

Years
  • Seen May 29, 2011
Hi, I'm James.

Haven't played Pokemon since Pokemon Red. True story. Also haven't had a Nintendo handheld since Gameboy Advanced.

Got Pokemon White with my 3DS.

Dats me.

Ciao.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Wow, what a sudden jump in technology, haha! How are you finding the new game and console?

And welcome to PokéCommunity, of course! ^^

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
Well, it's certainly a . . . technological leap, but I imagine that would just make it all the more rewarding to play.

And welcome to PC! If Red's still fresh in your mind, I'd recommend dropping by the Metal/Color games forum. A lot of members still recall their own Red version fondly. Otherwise, post around until you find something that interests you. The staff and most of the members here are more than willing to help you out if you're lost.

Ciao, brah.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Hi, I'm James.

Haven't played Pokemon since Pokemon Red. True story. Also haven't had a Nintendo handheld since Gameboy Advanced.

Got Pokemon White with my 3DS.

Dats me.

Ciao.

That's... a pretty big jump! XD Did you get some 3DS games to go along with it too? I hope you did, cuz if you're like me you were pretty disappointed that B/W couldn't be played in 3D... ;-;

But that's awesome! What exactly made you decide to come back to Pokémon, do you know? Was there anything specific or... did you just pick up a 3DS and White randomly? XD Well, regardless, I'm glad you took the time to join the PokéCommunity! There's plenty of places for you to find your interests and settle into. For example, we have the Black/White forums but if that's not what you're interested in then we have plenty of other places to chat (like Other Chat! |D). Here's to hoping you stick around this time and get active with the community! And if you have any questions about the forums or the rules (which I highly suggest you read btw) don't be afraid to ask me and hopefully I can help clarify. :>

Enjoy your time at PC! :D;

Years
  • Seen May 7, 2011
SOoo know how you feel!!! i was all into blue!!! and that's about all I remember!!!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
And I thought missing out Diamond and Pearl was considered sacrilege in the Pokemon world! That's impressive to say the least!

Welcome to PC, Maestar. Most of the members above have mentioned the Black/White as well as Metal/Color forums, but if you feel like taking a break from Pokemon, don't forget to check out the non-Pokemon forums. You never know, you might find something you really like! Enjoy! ^_^

NatureKeeper

O_o From 8-bit to 256 colours. Talk about hard jumps.
Welcome to PokéCommunity: Black and White. Enjoy your stay lol.

TTC

Tommy The Cat
Years
You'll enjoy the new games. If you happen to get some time I'd try Emerald. It's one of my favorite versions.

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2011
You'll enjoy the new games. If you happen to get some time I'd try Emerald. It's one of my favorite versions.

If I may ask, Compared to ruby and sapphire is there a lot of differences with emerald? After finishing sapphire the second time I was too tired to do a new game in emerald :D

Years
  • Seen May 29, 2011
Definitely loving Pokemon White, shinys/IV/EV/breeding are quite annoying yet I can't stop.

I had a PSP and was thinking of getting a DS until the 3DS was unveiled. Waited for 3DS.

Friend of mine made me get White as opposed to black. He also made me get it in general :P

Back