• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Never Before Seen (Stock Packs)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023

These are two stock packs I made for a premium section on another forum. If we're all hush hush I felt I could share them with you guys too. These are high-resolution stocks from Shutterstock, and have been included in no other packs before. Hence the name!

Click for Download

Click for Download

Enjoy guys.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
o you naughty gav. I'm sure most will keep quiet. Or I'll take care of em. ;D I've downloaded 'em and I gotta say - really awesome stuff in there. High res stuff for the win. Thank you for posting them here! Hope you continue contributing to this section like this in the future. :]

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
I've downloaded both, and I must say I'm impressed, theres some great stuff in there.
I'm assuming these are free for us to use, as you are posting them yourself, if I end up using any, should I credit you?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Nope, no credit required. Just enjoy the packs and feel free to post anything you make with them!

Back