• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: Profile theme saves?

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
Hello, me again. o.o
Anyways I had this for a while now and I was wondering if it was possiple to like make a theme, save it, so you can make another and dont loose all your colors?
like you save a theme, make another, swtich between themes

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
You can screenshot your profile settings though.

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
You could always just write down the colors somewhere so you don't lose them when you switch profile themes ;D

But this is not a bad idea, especially for those who like to change their profile colors a lot. I know our forums allow you to save some of your settings, but I don't know about storing a profile color scheme for later use.

countryemo

Years
Yeah i though of both of those ideas already :P but thier troublesem like the prnt screen one, you gonna have to take a few pics xD

maybe we could code on up? hhah troublesome.
i also had a idea of pre select themes like we have with avatars

Honest

Hi!
Years
I like this idea. A lot. I don't change my profile a lot, but whenever I do, I can never remember what the previous one was. ;; Brilliant idea, really.

countryemo

Years
Seems like it might be difficult to code, but still a neat idea.

well were able to save it till we change it, we also can save pernament like albums. kind of change each up to code this. i guess, i know nothing about coding xD

Back