• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Version 13 is available, pipz, not that you care. ;)

---oOo---​

is this game completed yet and how can i ply it on psp is it the with the other games like i using gpskai?

It's complete, but I'm uploading new versions to fix some bugs and add some new features.

Jagold I am really LOVING the game! The story is just mind-blowing, and just when the expected is supossed to happen, the polar opposite happens. There are barely any games that are as good as this. Nice music choice btw, and I love the Lost Woods music the most! Hope I see something like this again :) :) :)

Thanks. :)
That means a lot.

This hack is cool.
Without doubt the best I saw.
I like very much.

Thanks. :)

Is keldeo available for catching or its 0 catch rate? I know the red eye thingy is 0 and what else?

Keldeo's catchable, but his catch rate is a bit low...

Thanks a lot for answering. I can finaly train more fire pokemon! As for the glitch I asked Jagold to implement stone giving events such as the maze giving Thunder stones or water event giving Water Stones. If moon stones are not obtainable then I won't be able to evolve Evee into all it's forms :(
Jagold finished woring on this hakc already? QQ I wanna see moar of it!!

Another question: some pokemon are missing special abilities. F.e. a scyther can have either Swarm or Technician, according to Bulbapedia. I caught a few of them and they all got Swarm. Is it because LoG is based on generation 3 ROM? Would it be possible to add these missing traits?

Does anyone else think Guibit and it's lower form are annoying? I absolutely hate it!

Eevee doesn't evolve with Sun/Moon Stones.
Yep, the game is done. =/
Generation 4 abilities inserting to Ruby is too advance for me...
I find Furruny cute. :)
They're suppose to be the hack's Rattata/Sentret/Zigzagoons. :P

Hi guys, i have one question, just where do you train in order to defeat the league? (trainers before the masters?)

I don't know if this has been pointed out but when giratina suckes you in another dimension, when you come back and you travel through the cave and use dig, you come back to the HQ and the event starts again (but i fast-loaded a former save so didn't verify if I had to do it all again or just come out of the cave).

Really amazing hack btw Thank you

F.

Yeah, that's a known bug.

Yeah...I really like the Ruby Destiny series...Hm...
But apparently Jagold is working on (or at least helping to some degree) a new hack project called SkyLine...He implemented the "Chip Battle" thing into it...But he's only making progress if he has spare time. But, yeah...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8oE...DvjVQa1PpcFNal6C5IOi4qPDCd2AQiYR3FMN6MzZVZoQ=

Yep, SkyLine is in (A VERY) slow progress.
And yes, it's my new hack project. I'm not planning on making a thread here, not until a beta's available.
Anyway, let's not discuss SkyLine here.

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Well, I know this is not Reign of Legends related but the thread for that hack is closed and I can't seem to be able to send PMs to Destinjagold so../.

Hi, I tried out your Reign of Legends hack recently and it is a good hack but I have a few questions...

1. There is a house in Ultima city that I cannot enter, the game acts like the door is just a solid wall. Is this normal?

2. In Francia Cave, right before I find Ash, I see a pokeball on top of a ledge, but there is no way for me to reach it. Is there some sort of hidden exit I need to find to reach it?

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Damn I feel so left behind now...I haven't been able to beat Richard or the Master 17, or find that hidden cave in the High Point Town sidequest, or train enough to even have a chance agaibst anyone now. Hell, Perish Song was my shortcut to beat Zah, now I'm screwed!

Any ideas for quick experiance? My current method is torching the grass Gym leader with Charizard while others hold Exp, Share.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
We do care DJG how could you say such thing and......

It's just my little way of fun. :P

Any ideas for quick experiance? My current method is torching the grass Gym leader with Charizard while others hold Exp, Share.

I think Ash493 said about Rare Candies, are those you can get in the mini-game located in Sparkle Path.

Well, I know this is not Reign of Legends related but the thread for that hack is closed and I can't seem to be able to send PMs to Destinjagold so../.

Hi, I tried out your Reign of Legends hack recently and it is a good hack but I have a few questions...

1. There is a house in Ultima city that I cannot enter, the game acts like the door is just a solid wall. Is this normal?

2. In Francia Cave, right before I find Ash, I see a pokeball on top of a ledge, but there is no way for me to reach it. Is there some sort of hidden exit I need to find to reach it?

I no longer update RoL, so, yeah...
But someone is making an update/progress on it though.

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
Yay! ULTIMA CITY!
Uh, on the topic of Gento, out of interest, how much of Gento do you plan to add to LoG?

Yay! ULTIMA CITY!
Uh, on the topic of Gento, out of interest, how much of Gento do you plan to add to LoG?

Last edited:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
It feels cheap hoarding Rare Candies. But I guess that's the only method. Is that what everyone's been doing?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Just a heads up, in the first post it says "The third sequel of the Ruby Destiny Series" when it should say that it's the second sequel or "The third entry of the Ruby Destiny series".

I'll change it then.

Yay! ULTIMA CITY!

Not really sure.
It depends if I feel like adding them though. They don't hold any value, aside from visiting only.

Frozen

Frosty
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2013

Not really sure.
It depends if I feel like adding them though. They don't hold any value, aside from visiting only.

You should add some things to them, even if it's just something small. Like a sidequest, Pokemon/item that you can't get anywhere else, so there's actually a point in going there. ;)

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016

You should add some things to them, even if it's just something small. Like a sidequest, Pokemon/item that you can't get anywhere else, so there's actually a point in going there. ;)

Good idea...
Hmm...Maybe there could be an event where Dark Lugia returns and you can catch it?
...Or the Celebi from RoL could show up and send you to an event from RoL...Like the Cherrygrove City one with Dark Isle? You could get Dark Lugia there, too...
Gento Gym Leader battles?
....Uh...I'm not really sure.
Anyone else have any ideas?

garjora

Ambassador of the Cosmos
Years
Question. Why do we need this "Sappy" to listen to the music from the game? Can't you just upload the music into a folder or a rar and just upload it to mediafire? I see no point in installing a program I know nothing about and I really like the music from the game. What a dilemma.

Last edited:

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 28, 2019
I found an error
2263670544.png

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019
hey guys, i heard about this ruby hacks, so i played reign of legends, but didn't finish it D : sorry, but, now this one comes in, with sinnoh (and unova pokemon i think) in, so, this might be some kind of dumb question, but, do pokemon like riolu/lucario, and others from 4th gen towards, some of them have their original cries (the sound they make when they enter in battle) like flora sky or just random cries for those and fakemon?

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2012
I'd like to know why this one starts for me, it goes "analyzing" and all of that fun stuff, then when it is about to put me into the game, my character goes white and it freezes. If anyone can help that'd be awesome, if someone could supply a specific rom I'd need to use, that could also be good.

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
hey guys, i heard about this ruby hacks, so i played reign of legends, but didn't finish it D : sorry, but, now this one comes in, with sinnoh (and unova pokemon i think) in, so, this might be some kind of dumb question, but, do pokemon like riolu/lucario, and others from 4th gen towards, some of them have their original cries (the sound they make when they enter in battle) like flora sky or just random cries for those and fakemon?

If I remember correctly, Rain of Guardians had no cries altered (so it was the cry of the pokemon it replaced), but this game has the new pokemon's actual cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back