• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adore

Party.
Years
Anybody know the easiest way to make a Star Pokemon? I've heard it becomes a star automatically when you get a weird ending on a movie but I can't find information on how to do that or the easiest way to make a Star Pokemon.

There's a guide to getting strange endings here.

The only one I've ever gotten was on the first Ghost Eraser movie by failing to knock out the third ghost and choosing the "You're both liars!" dialogue option. Catching a Vigoroth and teaching it Shadow Claw should do the trick for that. There's probably an easier one, but that's the only one I can reccomend trying based on personal experience. :U

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Bianca and this worker guy are in the way in Chargestone Cave. This is my Japanese Black 2, so I can't use context clues to figure this out and I forgot what I was supposed to do to get them out of my way. I already did PWT and I can't think of what I could have possibly missed.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
Bianca and this worker guy are in the way in Chargestone Cave. This is my Japanese Black 2, so I can't use context clues to figure this out and I forgot what I was supposed to do to get them out of my way. I already did PWT and I can't think of what I could have possibly missed.

Hm, after winning the Driftveil Tournament you have to board the Plasma Frigate and battle a few members. That's all I can think of.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Now that, I didn't do haha. Where is the boat? Is it right there at PWT and I just walked right on past? :( Silly me if I did.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Now that, I didn't do haha. Where is the boat? Is it right there at PWT and I just walked right on past? :( Silly me if I did.

Yup, it's on the right side of the pier south of PWT. It only appears after defeating the PWT the first time, just to clarify in case you didn't see it.

Hope this helps! :)

WolfMirage

"Last Raven"
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 23, 2016
as anyone figured out where the manic is that will buy the flutes u can from the guy by the sea shore on route 13

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Can a shiny Pokemon become a star? If it can does one entrance override another or does it display both? The same question for N's Pokemon.

Last edited:

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Can a shiny Pokemon become a star? If it can does one entrance override another or does it display both? The same question for N's Pokemon.

If a shiny Pokémon gets the strange ending star, the strange ending star will appear in place of the shiny sparkle. The same thing happens with N's Pokémon. If you want to get rid of the star, make the Pokémon get a bad ending at Pokéstar Studios.

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
Years
What's the easiest way for me to activate passerby in my White 2 game? I have a couple friends IRL I'd like to have show up in Join Avenue so I can make them shop owners. They have the original Black and White, not the sequels. Can I get them to show up, and if so, how?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
You have to link with them either by Entree linking into their games or by Trading or by doing the Friend Check with them. That's the only way to get them into your Join Avenue.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I think there's a section on it in the Black and White FAQ. I doubt the process has changed since BW, so the guide in that FAQ is still relevant. You could also check Serebii.

Years
Is there a thread or link to explain how to use Dream world?

Sydian may have ninja'd me, but I have the link here.

Just scroll until you see the "Dream World" section and there will be a guide there.

You can also check out here for more information.

Last edited:

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
Years
Since I can't find the answer online I'll ask: how do I do "Friend Check"?

Also, do connect via the Entree Link, do my friend and I have to have reached Black city/White Forest?

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 21, 2021
What's the deal with passing alternate abilities (ex. heracross with moxie)?
Will the ability of the offspring be random, or does it depend on something else, like gender of the one with the ability? I remember reading something about only females being able to pass down alternate abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back