• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am a noob

myles_master

Beware of the myles_master
Years
Hello everyone. Im new and i hope i get the hang of the pokecommunity because i am really confused right now. If anyone would like to help me that would be nice. See ya

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
Hey there myles_master , Welcome to PC Im MoonLight, nice to meet ya ^_^
I hope you have a Great Time here ~

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
welcome to the pc and request more sprites from me and danzo :P

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
myles_master said:
Hello everyone. Im new and i hope i get the hang of the pokecommunity because i am really confused right now. If anyone would like to help me that would be nice. See ya
Hello, myles_master, welcome to PC! If you need any help with anything, even just getting the hang of things, you could PM me.

I couldn't help but notice this:
myles_master said:
i know i am stupid sorry put what is PM
lol, your not the only one that didn't know what a PM was when they first joined, I didn't know either. But, as maroslash said, it stands for "private message".

You can PM a specific member by clicking on their name, and selecting "Send a private message to {name}". You can then enter a subject, and type what you want to say. It's kind of like E-mail, and only the person you PM can see the message.

You will then be prompted for a "read recepit", and if you want one, you can ask for one.

To check what PMs people have sent you, click "private messages" up near the top of the page.

SkinnyGreenMan

John Denver

Banned
Years
Yo Myles, welcome to PC!

If you want a sig (doesn't look like you got one) Go up top to user CP and go to edit signature, their fun to have and to tweak with...hoo ha...!

Hehe...me loves the noobs

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
welcome to pC i have 3 words for you N00b adoption center ...

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
myles_master said:
Hello. Welcome to PC. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Anyway,follow the rules,post a lot and have a good time.

Back