• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
This is just a YouTube Let's Play that my friend and I started not too long ago.
Our goal is not to have our videos make you cry of laughter. If it does, excellent, but that's just not our main goal here. We just want an enjoyable LP that people will enjoy watching, and want to come back for another episode.

So, here's the videos:

Part 1 - A Flat End!

Part 2 - Nathan returns!

Part 3 - Cave Explorations!

Part 4 - Diamonds!

Part 5 - Death and Revival

Part 6 - Not. Again.

Part 7 - Coming Friday!

That's it. Let us know what you'd like to see in our videos, as we're always trying to improve them.

Last edited:

tehGDS

Grape Soda wut?
Years
I can definately see why you like Minecraft, it looks real nice, too bad my computer dies on big graphics.. even Minecraft.. D: Well good luck :D

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Woo! <3 Minecraft!
I like minecraft and your LP ;D So, keep it up :3 *subs to yuuchoob*

Cilerba

Years
I can definately see why you like Minecraft, it looks real nice, too bad my computer dies on big graphics.. even Minecraft.. D: Well good luck :D

Yeah, it's pretty sweet. Thanks. :3

Woo! <3 Minecraft!
I like minecraft and your LP ;D So, keep it up :3 *subs to yuuchoob*

Thanks!

I can assure this will be popular, great game choice!

Thanks! That means a lot.

Update!

We've uploaded Part 6 - Not. Again. :D

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 22, 2016
Please don't mini-mod.

This looks impressive,mainly to my obsession to the might lord called I call mine craft,good luck on this LP.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cilerba

Years
Nice thread! Definitely made me laugh. How do you download minecraft?

Oh, why thank you.
And for the download, read the post below yours.

off topic-*Points to above poster*"In order to download mine craft go to the official site,which is,search it on Google.

This looks impressive,mainly to my obsession to the might lord called I call mine craft,good luck on this LP.

Thanks!

I only recently got into Minecraft, about May/June but it's reallt addictive!

Yeah, it is pretty addicting.

We were deciding on wether or not to leave that cave thing, and actually build ourselves a house. Before we did anything, we want your opinion on what to do.

Stay in that cave, and make it a bit more "fancy" looking.

or

Gather our things, go to a new location, and make a house.

tehGDS

Grape Soda wut?
Years
Poor Max D: you had to respawn because of that stupid Lava, Lol Man cave,

Well btw, for that question I think build a house in a cave, then it'll be a real Mancave ;) You know, I think it'll be pretty cool to live in a cave and mine for rocks there so yeah :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back