• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could mod any forum on PC

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I'd take PA! I adore the anime and could do so much in there- more than what I'm already doing even~ There needs to be some editing done of prior rules posts and some more consolidation and additional things and some moving around and wow that'd keep me busy because you know it's not like the anime really stops going. Episode speculation threads need to be made as do episode review threads- they're different, you know!- and because of that the episode index needs constant updating so nobody ever has to go through that again haha. And discussion threads need maintenance and encouragement and wow busy busy busy. Especially if more people get in there. :D

Yeah I'd like to mod a section I'm interested in that will keep me busy, because if I'm not busy then I might wander off again. but really what i want is a designated mod in there who will do my bidding so i don't have to keep bugging our lovely smods about it

eta @anon: lol no

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I would mod the section that regroups Advance Generation Games along with Sydian. I feel like she has too much work. Modding all these sections alone is a little overwhelming. I'll get active there from now on.
I could also mod Game Dev section since i am really active on there but Maruno already does a great job!
NU/W is also a choice but it has 2 mods so...

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I'd totally mod Community Headquarters. That sounds like a forum that would need a good mod such as me.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
OVP. [: I'm around here the most (not including the OC&D DCC), compared to other forums. It's pretty active, so I at least would have something to do.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I probably would mod this section, OVP, I just really like it a lot and probably spend the most time here.

Years
I'd mod New Users / Welcome since my activity has been peaking there lately and I love helping newbies out. Otherwise I'd pick Fifth Generation Pokemon Series since Black/White and Black 2/White 2 are my fave Pokemon games ever.

Maybe even Pokemon Clubs since I tend to post a lot in that section too.

Melody

Banned
Years
OVP CC&P, OC D&D, or OT FG, would all be places I wouldn't mind presiding over. Advance Generation, PG, PVP, or PT would also be fine if it had to be a pokemon section.

I think CQ&F could use a single dedicated mod once in a while too, as could places like VIP.

Last edited:

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I love welcoming new people, so I would very much love to mod the New Users/Welcome section. I love meeting new people and getting to know them better as more than just members, and also to help them out around this place if need be. It's such a pleasure watching them grow to be more than they once were. <3

I also love the OVP (this) section, or possibly even the OCD section! There are so many interesting happenings around these two sections. I'm sure another pair of helping hands and little extra help around wouldn't hurt seeing how busy this place can be, and this would definitely make this section all the more enjoyable. :3

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Besides my baby (HQ :P), Other Clubs is really the only thing I'd consider. I just don't really have enough vested interest in anything else. I could probably babysit most of the forums if I had to but I post so sporadically in most forums that I'd quit pretty quickly out of boredom.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Other Chat and Videogames just because I frequent those forums the most. If there was a sports section I would definitely pick that option (other entertainment don't count) but sadly there isn't :[

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
X/Y hands-down. I'm loving all the speculation, and it's a great place to have discussions and debates about what you want to see next generation or what you think doesn't have a shot of getting included. Plus all the repeat threads and off-topic posts that it brews are getting numerous =P

Years
Other Chat and Videogames just because I frequent those forums the most. If there was a sports section I would definitely pick that option (other entertainment don't count) but sadly there isn't :[
I came into this thread saying that I would raise my hand at the opportunity if a sports section ever showed up, but it looks like you beat me to it. I guess I could settle for being a co-mod, then.

Other than that, maybe 3rd or 4th gen games? I seem to frequent those more often than I do with the other sections, so I guess they'd be my top choices.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I'd probably mod OVP or Art and Design. OVP is definitely a section I frequent alot becuase of the interesting polls you it's a fun place place. I'd help make the place more active and encourage people to post polls/question often. As an artist, Id love to mod AD too. While I'm not as good as lets say, the current mods, but I'm pretty good enough to help others improve and critique user's galleries as best as I can.

Back