• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hellu world :3

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2013
Dis be Blake :D I'm new and all like trollin dis here place :D I love pokemon and my referer is romeo010, his is awesome and such a cool friend, -cracks fingers- TIME TO GET INTO THE ULTIMATE WORLD OF POKEM :D -hums pokeon theme songs-:laugh:

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
You where supposed to put who refer'd when you where signing up...oh well. I hope you can get into making a pokemon game and learn how to script though this forum with advanced map and such. Have fun and follow the forum rules...I really hope you learn how to script though this forum and work on making a game with awesome people good luck Blake!

Last edited:
Years
Yo Blake! Welcome to PC and good to meet you! :)

Your intro gave me a good laugh, hehe. So going by what Romeo said, are you interested in learning to make a game? Could be wrong but that's the vibe I'm getting. You're definitely in the right place if so! There are bunches of new members joining for that reason and PC's hack/fangame library only continues to grow.

And I'm sure you mean no harm with your post; you seem like a good person so there's no need to go around trolling, right? Haha but anyway, what exactly are you interested in? n~n I'm assuming you play the games since pretty much all of us do with the exception of a small bunch of members, but other than that, do you watch the anime or maybe read the manga/play the card game? Do you like anything else besides Pokemon? Any music of interests? Video games? Anime? Pets?! ...I'll just stop with the questions now since I'm sure you know what I mean. But yeah, let loose and tell us more about yourself! ;P

Like Romeo said, remember to read the rules! I'm around if you ever need something, though so are our wonderful staff members. You can also post any forum-related questions you may have over at the Quick Questions & Answers thread. Have fun!

Back