• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
7/10, since it is a sprite, it's a bit blurry, but that's still a good picture. ^_^

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
^I give it a 9/10, its a very nice animated gif avatar BUT it doesn't exactly match the user name:\.

Phantom Angel said:
^ 9/10 I like the 3D Dragonite, it's cool.
But I want to see his face instead of his belly. XD
After redoing it, it did turn out to look more 3D than I intended it to be:P. I was actually going more for a oil painting look, lol.

Kairyu

Years
^ 8/10
I'm not a huge fan of the megaman series, but thats a pretty neat animation of zero. If he wasn't firing his cannon every half second I think I would've given that a 9 or possibly a perfect 10. But alas, nothing is perfect:P.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
^ I ADORE that pic! It's so adorable!!!!!!!! I've always found Dragonite a cutie, but that pic captures it so well! 10/10 ^_^

Kairyu

Years
^9/10
Interesting avatar you've got there:). Did you make it yourself?
The only problem I found is that its a little tough to read, must be my screen resolution:\.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
^yay dragonite again! I love that av ^_^ 10/10
Dizzy said:
^ 10/10 Iggy your reminding me of my FINALS!!! NOOOOOOO lol
lol as soon as it's over for me it will come down and be replaced with a fresh new one....hmm not quite sure what yet....hmmmm

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
Years
link722 said:
Sayuri no Hoshi,I like your avatar,is it from "Sailor Moon?"

I give it a 7/10! ^_~
Thankies! ^_^ Actually, it does look a bit like it came out of "Sailor Moon," but it isn't. It's actually from an anime/manga called "Full Metal Panic." The girl was so cute and thought she resembled a character from my friend's fanfic that I am in. Anyway, I think it's time to rate your avatar! I had the hugest obsession with Link a few years ago, lol. Your avatar looks a tad too pixelated, but since I like Link, I'll boost you up. ^_~ 6/10!

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
^ 10/10, it's kinda creepy but I love Chikorita. XD

100marios said:
Oh, I love your avatar Kayleigh! The girl in the pic is so cute! You have good tastes in avatars in my opinion! (If that even makes sense hehe) 10/10, I would go higher if possible!
Really? ^_^ Thanks! Lol, I like yours too.

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
^The Pikachu must stay xD It adds more life to it ^_^

I give it a... 8/10 ^_^

Kairyu

Years
Neato

^ Hey its a animated gif avatar, well done too. But why is that person in your avatar? 16.5-2?/10 = 8.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back