• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
^9/10
Very cool avatar Jedi_Amara, but what does that kanji mean in your ava?

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
My first post in this thread (i think)
10/10 Kairyu! I loooooooooove dragonite!!! He rulz!!!!

~HORN!

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
^9.5/10

I can't resist an animated charmander, its almost too cute! >_<;;

Oh and by the way charmander, try to only rate the avatar in the last post. You did nothing wrong since you're new, just keep that in mind for future reference:).

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
^ooo Yu-gi-oh av! lol wish i liked the programme :p pretty though 8/10

P.S my teddiursa is soon to be leaving us :p exams finished yesterday so I'm gonna be making a new one real soon.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
8/10, bit small but it is a good face-on pic.

Kairyu, the kanji is "hikari". If you mean the hiragana, it means "there is light in darkness", an allusion to the picture in the ava, as Kouichi represents darkness and there is light coming out of the D-Tector as well as the kanji that I put on top.

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
^9/10 Very pweety oekaki girl. Awww, why's she crying? ;-;

*licks own avatar and dies*

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
Years
9/10 It's hard to think of what to say about this Signature, but i think remembering your friend like that is really sweet.

Pokemaster10000 said:
Hmmm. Thanks for the advice. :) I'll rate your 8.5/10. It's a clean picture. Who is it? :\

Your welcome! The character in my Sig is Hikaru Amano, she's from the Anime show "Martian Successor Nadesico" ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back