• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Road to the Indigo Plateau (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sierraffinity

Desperately trying to retire from ROM hacking
Years
The thing is, my PC's been having probs lately, and I've had to terminate Firefox more than once (and that deletes your posts ARGH!) and that's why I've been such a late poster.

Got most of it written (in NotePad ;)) and will have it up by tomorrow, at the latest.

King!

better
Years
Well, I am up north again for one more weekend. . .

I ALMOST started the post, but. . .

Oh, and, will you be using Team Galactic in the RP?

King!

better
Years
Well. . .could I, briefly? I just need to borrow them for one or two posts, and you aren't. . .

Arumus

Insert user title here..
Years
If you must.

And by the way, I'm getting quite annoyed at how long it's taken for some people, with excuses or without. So warnings to;

Baby_Cinda
Diegoisawesome
Fan_King

One more warning and you're out of the role play. Warnings will dissapera after two weeks.

King! I haven't given you a warning as you recently joined, but we need the posts done.

This role play is moving so slowly and if no one helps each other out, then it'll end up dead.

Sierraffinity

Years
If you must.

And by the way, I'm getting quite annoyed at how long it's taken for some people, with excuses or without. So warnings to;

Baby_Cinda
Diegoisawesome
Fan_King

One more warning and you're out of the role play. Warnings will dissapera after two weeks.

King! I haven't given you a warning as you recently joined, but we need the posts done.

This role play is moving so slowly and if no one helps each other out, then it'll end up dead.
O.o I posted mine yesterday..

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2009
Good news is that my post for Viridian city during the day is halfway done... It has ALOT in it :bandit:
I have no idea how i'm gonna pass my calculus exam this saturday :(

Bad news is from the looks of the conversations here, some players aren't... well playing.

Did you check to see if the players involved have been online recently but ignoring to post? It might be a good idea to know if they are on holidays or what not.

Anyways, I really hope this RPG doesn't tank. 1 week this saturday and the rest of my summer is free so I look forward to posting alot more. But should it sink, Arumus, give me a PM next time you start up another RPG (Kanto). You honestly are doing a great job with this one so far and I wouldn't recommend you change anything.

Arumus

Insert user title here..
Years
Yes I saw Diego, but I'm still annoyed by the time taken. I know you did keep me informed and it may seem harsh, and I'm overjoyed that you did do that. But I want this role play to move quicker, and maybe a few warnings dished out will do everyone good.

PS - Good Post though, got right to the point and you're now ready for your next post.

Sorry if I came across like an *******, without reasoning.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
You don't sound like an *******, I know the feeling when you want a roleplay to last forever but its players refuse to be active. (Just know that even though I don't post here often, I am always lurking >>)

Expect a post either tonight or thursday =]

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2009
I checked both of those two players profiles,

It seems Baby Cinda hasn't been to this site since june 29th. So that's 15 days. As to whether or not it's vacations or w/e i'm not sure. Up to you if we wait for him.

I sent a message to fan king via email, pm, and visitor message. He is still very active, was just on not 40 minutes before i posted this. So hopefully he lets us know what his plans are.

How are we working this thing with King? does he have to post every chapter up to now that he has missed or what?

Also, when i do get my second viridian post done, should I wait till everyone has submitted their first?

EDIT: Just got back from fan king: he is out. Says he is too busy right now with school and stuff, and that he is sorry for the inconvenience.

Should we do more recruiting?

Where did Arumus go? :shocked:

Last edited by a moderator:

Arumus

Insert user title here..
Years
The last week or so, I've caught Swine Flu and today I've managed to get the laptop on and tell you all. I still feel like total crap and have no idea when I'll next be on.

PS - Swine Flu is bloody awful.

Sierraffinity

Years
The last week or so, I've caught Swine Flu and today I've managed to get the laptop on and tell you all. I still feel like total crap and have no idea when I'll next be on.

PS - Swine Flu is bloody awful.
Wow. That must suck. And it's unlucky. I really hope you get better, although I have no idea how that works when Swine Flu's involved...

Hope it doesn't get any worse.

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2009
Damn, sry to hear bro!

You want to run over me the symtoms so i know for the future?

I really hope you get better man.

Arumus

Insert user title here..
Years
Starting to get better now. Probs just a few more days, as I took the medicine they offered. But you feel worse when you take it. But I'm recovering now.

Hal, you can get it quite badly or mildly. And it's pretty much just the symptons of flu, high temperature, sweating, coughing, swollen glams, etc. And you feel incredible weak.

Give me a few days and I should be back and we can get this roleplay going again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back