• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Shattered Era [T] (OOC/SU)

Should players be allowed to have characters on both sides of the conflict?

• Yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
The map will be in a machine. Now, for the rest of your posts the Knights will pretty much slaughter the city.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
An ad for this RP should be:

"Ever wanted to godmod but gotten stopped by strict GMs? Join THE SHATTERED ERA, the only hack'n'slash roleplay where you get to play as a super skilled pokémon slaughtering hordes of weaklings!"

I enjoy it quite a lot. Because here, it works!

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
I love that advertisement, Red. Let's make that into a banner and post it in the Discussion thread.

And maybe the map could be in the form of a device like the Town Map items in the games (and the Knights have no clue in Hell how to use it)?

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Alright everyone, I'll be putting up a post later today so get ready for that. For the advertisement, I can't help but say it is true. I do give a valid reason for godmodding so yeah... I guess I am one of the few GMs that allows it.

For the map itself you will need some machines to make it work. Oh, there will be a scene up ahead that will give more details.

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2013
Name (Self-explanatory.):
Brenn Turow

Age (For Knights the age range can be from 15 to 35. For Mechanists the age range can be from 18 to 55):

Gender (Self-explanatory.):
Female

Pokemon Species (What are you?):
Crawdaunt

Newborn or Entrenched Mechanists (For Mechanist players.):
Newborn

Job Title:
Declarum Forces soldier

Appearance (One paragraph required. Make sure to include your weapons/armor for this section.):
Brenn is surprisingly large for a Crawdaunt, standing at about 4'04". She also weighs 105 pounds due to the large amount of training she did while she was a knight. Crawdaunts shy away from armour due to their thick outer shell, but she does wear bracers for her claws to help protect the exposed joint. The Bracer on her left claw also holds poison pellets, while the one on her right claw holds tear gas pellets. Brenn has extreme trouble using other equipment with her claws, so she chooses to use only pellets. She also has a watch in her right bracer and a radio in her left bracer, as this is the only spot she can easily access with her claws.

Personality (Two paragraphs.):
On the surface, Brenn is a very outspoken person. She has trouble accepting authority, and she values her independence more then anything else. She is also very competitive, doing her best to outperform her peers as a way to demonstrate her worthiness. However, despite her aggressive outer shell deep down she is a very lonely and caring person. She unknowingly separates herself from others so she doesn't have very many friends. But the few friends she has she will defend with her life, it's just that earning Brenn's trust isn't easy.

Though Brenn has a reputation for disliking authority, there are a few leaders she admires. Sometimes Brenn gives Gurta a hard time, but deep down she has a deep admiration for the Blaziken that Brenn would not own up to if she was asked. She also respects Mathew Wilger, as he is one of the few people in the council who stood up for people like Brenn and their rights when she lived under the council's control.

History (From childhood to where you are now.):
Spoiler:

Moveset (Only four moves. Mechanists can use TM and HM moves.):
Waterfall, Night Slash, Dragon Dance, Superpower

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Whoo, more Mechanists! That's -exactly- what we need. Hi there, DJ o/ Let me just read through what you've got here...

Aaaand this looks really, really good! As the co-GM of this RP, I declare you...

ACCEPTED!

Welcome aboard ^^ You can go ahead and make a post about being with the guys attacking the council, or simply being in the enclave they're heading to. Or perhaps even the enclave being attacked by knights, though I very much advise against that XD Up to you in the end! Hope you'll enjoy it here :)

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Yes, I agree with my Co-GM. You can be one of the few Mechanists that went wtih Damon to the Council Chambers and you can be in the fight with the Knights. The Knights here are pretty powerful, the best of the best, so the best your attacks can do right now is stun them.

Mechanists, get back to Damon and get out of there! We don't want any more casualties.

Knights, head over to Maverick and see what's going on.

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2013
I just got back from school after posting this, and I'm happy to be a part of this RP. I'll need to catch up on my reading in the thread for a while before posting, because it was late when I finally finished typing the SU to my satisfaction and I was half asleep by the time I submitted it.

And TornZero, I actually had your character in mind when I was developing this. It would only makes sense that they would know each other. Maybe we can discuss it over PM if you want to flesh out their relationship a bit.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Hey DJ, just gonna say a quick little something about your latest post.

The knights are generally stronger than any mechanists, who isn't using like, a gun or any kind of pellets, and even the strongest mechanists are kind of a little underpowered when they face off against medium-type knights, and you just kind of toss several aside at once.

I'm not telling you off or anything, but the reason the mechanists are resorting to use their weaponry is pretty much because they wouldn't be able to stand up to knights in the first place, without them.
Though with this in mind, she -has- been a knight herself, though not for as long as the knights within the council building, which are some of the strongest "grunts" if you could say it like that. I'm not asking you to change your post, but just keep it in mind in the future! :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2013
Ah. Well, I guess Brenn should probably be more crafty and less violent. That was actually my biggest concern when I was putting Brenn on the mechanist side. I think it's going to be a bit of a challenge to balance her combat ability with her inclination to use equipment. After all, she hasn't been living in the enclaves for more then a few weeks. It probably wouldn't become immediately natural to her to use things like pellets to disable her foes.. I'll be a bit more careful in the future, sorry if I kind of broke the balance a bit.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
It's completely alright! As I said, she -was- a knight, so she's definitely pretty strong, and could take on a knight or maybe even two at once, even without using the mechanist stuff. Just a little less than what you were writing about ;P
It's really alright, it's not like you broke the game or anything!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Knights, you can join in or you can stay out... but it's probably best if you do your part as well.

Mechanists, get cleaned off and do whatever you want until Damon calls you all back. Go see your loved ones or chill out somewhere. There are many places to chill since you are part of the Declarum Forces.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
IS MAVERICK THE TRAITOR?

wait no. I still don't think so. Ribibin certainly doesn't :D

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
O ****, Caedmon is stepping up! What will happen? Will Maverick and him fight? Will Ribibin spring to the defense of either of them, or simply snap the kid's neck? Will there ever be a sequel to Pokémon Snap?! Find out, NEXT TIME!~

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I still want to write that advert for this RP in the RPD. Are there even spots open btw?

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
I think there are always going to be open spots as long as it's manageable, considering DJYosh's acceptance. Also, long Alice post is long (about as long as a Caedmon battle post), so beware. (Intermittent post between climactic possible battle between Maverick and Caedmon ftw!)

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Yes, there are spots open. I'll close them if I feel there are enough players already.

Back