• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) {BestVeteranJuly2011/BestRookieMay2011}

What will be the outcome of the war?

• The Order of Neoverse Wins.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
She still wouldn't hurt him and began crying. "Its ok Genevieve" He walked up her and hugged her. "Ill try my best and fight the boss so he will not control me." Q said. "And even if I do survive, the Order will get me some day and punish me. I have no future." Q said normally.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
His hug didn't help much, tears still rolled down her cheeks. Genevieve just wanted this to stop. She had pushed these memories out of her head a long time ago. What had brought them back? She thought. Was it Q? Q telling her to kill him? Genevieve shook her head, trying to get out of her head. "You don't have to worry Q. I'll help you."

miley810

Assassin
Years
Julie could hear the footsteps.She tuned out all other noices to figure out how long intill they got here.

"8 minutes."Julie said more to herself then anybody else there.

She began focusing on the nature energy around.She wouldn't get the energy buliding up for a attack intill they only had 2 minutes,where the presure wouldn't be to great for her to have to release.She wanted to do her best to defend this town.She wouldn't let anything happen to the town if she did end up dead.She was determened.The footsteps became louder.

"5 minutes."She said outloud but to herself again.

She was good at telling stuff like this.She became a bit more scared and nerveous.She had swore to protect everyone who needed protected,and she was going to make darned sure she did.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Alex had spent the last few days merely watching the Golden Tribe. He hadn't attempted to join in due to fear but never ran due to pride. The Battle for Eternity City had already begun and yet here he lay, as still as a statue. And as useless... e knew it was time to act. He also knew he had to talk to someone he had previously trusted...or somebody as close to it as possible. Ambros had already been fighting in secret, taking out fighters for the Neoverse without being seen. If only he could call on him for support. But instead he gathered his emotions and tried to find the Zangoose. Once he did, he noticed there were others among him, and he could easily see they were his friends. How sad it was that some of them may not return from this war. But the time has come to present himself.
"We have not spoken for a long period. I apologize for my past actions, may I aid you in war?" and with that Alex waited for a reaction.

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
Years
"Oh, sure, General Galleon, I'm a very patient Pokémon..." Lex said in his deadpan tone. "And I agree with you. After the walls are destroyed, we'll begin to enjoy ourselves. I'm gonna be glad to have the enemy's blood on my hands again..."

Finally...The time has come. Hopefully everything will turn out exactly as planned, and the city will fall in the Order's hands. Once that is done...it will eb a matter of seconds before the Alpha Alliance and the Golden tribe are finished...

Lex started to laugh evilly as the troops headed towards the walls of the big city.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent was approached by Alex, one of the Generals of the Order. Needless to say, he was shocked when he heard of his intent to help. At first, and rightly so to think, Kent thought it was a trap. But then he remembered how Alex seemed a tad different than he expected Generals to act. Although it is possible he turned over a new leaf, it was also very unlikely. He decided he would let him fight, but he would try to keep a close eye one him. Kent nodded.

"Very well, you may explain yourself afterward, they are too close now to discuss this."

Kent turned to the battlefield. The Army was literally sprung in front of him, extending for miles in all directions. They were loud, and getting louder with every step they took. Eventually, the army halted a little distance away, and a large portion of it began to strike. Kent took this oppurtunity to speak with them one last time.

"This is it. We fight for Eternity City! We fight for the Alpha Alliance!" The Alpha Alliance and Gold Tribe members shouted in unison. They were ready. Kent nodded over to General Manchu as the oncoming army sprinted towards the city. In an instant, all around, the ground began to get muddy and slippery where the order of Neoverse Pokemon stepped. The holes from the Diglett traps had caused the ground to become flooded with mud water. Still, many charged at the city walls. With this, General Manchu shouted, "Unfreeze the ice wall!" All at once, the Pokemon maintaining the giant block of ice in front of the city was unfrozen, and a tsunami was formed from the now unfrozen waters. The resulting waves swept through the Order of Neoverse ranks, causing for the first portion of the army to get swept through it. Many of them, however, were able to recover. Kent looked at Neptune, then at Manchu, and nodded. General Manchu shouted again to the electric team positioned all across, "Now! Shock the wet Pokemon!" All at once, thousands of electric currents rose from underground and zapped the muddy, wet lands in front of the castle. Many Order of Neoverse Pokemon were hit, especially the ones in the zone, but the large reach of the water from the tsunami caused the attacks from the electric Pokemon to reach even beyond that. The first set of traps were delivered, and to much success. But there were much, much more to fight through.

Galleon and Lex looked in wonder and awe as the uncoming army was decimated in a wave of attacks. Galleon applauded their cunning. He smiled briefly. "A good start for them, but that's not nearly enough." Galleon raised his arm, and gave the signal for the entire army to attack. All kinds of Pokemon roared, howled, and screeched as they ran forward towards the now open space.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Julie watched as more pokemon approched after the preveous ones.Did Kent have anything else to hold them back,or was it time for the other pokemon to attack.She began to gather energy and stored it for when she had to attack,if she had to attack.She would be prepaired.Once she gathered energy to her extent that she wouldn't have to push it all out,she stopped.She breathed deeply.She listened to the roar of the enemy's warriors.Julie looked at Kent,then back at the on coming army.She hoped for the best no one would get killed.

Tony Montana

Years
"I knew it. Too soon..." Lex said and smirked. Then he began to float and created a dark ball. He held it in one hand and created another one. Then he blasted both balls towards the wall. "This should scare them a bit..." he said smiling and looking at the Shadow Balls going at high speeds and hitting the walls, making some holes in it.

Too soon, Alpha Alliance, too soon. Either you're too rash, or you have another trick up your sleeve. I think I'll keep hitting your walls with my long range attacks then...But maybe not...Who knows...Hehehe...

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent watched as shadow balls began hitting the walls. He had not expected that to happen. They began using long range attacks. Kent nodded at General Manchu again. Manchu shouted, "Everyone with longe range Pokemon attacked, power up and intercept the shadow balls, lets make a counter attack!"

Kent looked below, there were holes beginning to form in the walls. He looked a Manchu, "Can you handle things in the commanding seat?"

"Of course Kaiser."

"Good. I will lead the army towards where the hole opening are. This will give us the advantage of holding them off before any major holes begin to form. They will have to come through them one at a time, a better match-up for us. Come Gold Tribe! We go to the walls! Take out any Order of Neoverse soldiers that go through them into the city!"

The Gold Tribe roared and followed Kent to the lower parts of the city where most of the holes were. General Manchu remained at the high ground, commanding the armies from there. Kent watched as slowly, Pokemon began coming from the open walls and retaliating. The Gold Tribe quickly punished anyone who tried entering the openings.

Galleon looked at Lex. "I'm going to join the army in going into the city. You may stay with your long range attacks if you wish." Galleon looked at a close by commander of his, "Call in the Rhydon squad! We're bringing down this wall!" With that, a stampede of Rhyhorns, Rhydons, and Rhyperiors charge towards the wall at full speed.

Manchu observed the group, trying to get the sky Pokemon squad to focus on them and bring them down before they get a chance to tackle at the wall. "Bring them down! Fire at them before they reach us!" Load of water and ice attacks flooded at the oncoming group, but there were too many, and they were closing in on the wall. In unison, the large group tackle at the wall, shaking the entire city. The wall began to crumble severely in many different areas, giving some more openings for the Order of Neoverse to charge in.

Tony Montana

Years
"Eureka." Lex said and smiled evilly. I have thought of a way to scare them more...

He created another Shadow ball, and moved it around with his Psychic attack, and made it crash in one part of the wall. THen, almost instantly, he made another one and did the same, only that this time he crashed it in the other side of the city. Then he hovered down to the ground, and stood there waiting for another right time to attack.

"Hehehehehe....HAHAHAHAHA!"

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
Neptune's eyes widened as the wall started to crumple, and jumped onto the wall, getting a better view. They were coming in fast. But they were sticking together like glue, and that was a good thing.

"Time to try my Hydro Cannon!" Neptune roared and a ball of water was formed before his mouth, getting larger and larger until it was twice as large as his head, then with another roar, he shot the ball towards the army, and when it landed, there was a massive explosion like a weaker version nuclear bomb. Neptune panted as the cannon required a lot of energy, but seeing the destruction he was satisfied. Some of the Rhydons were blasted into the sky, some were facing the ground, but the others were about to attack the wall.

Neptune fired two pillars of water from his claws and tried washing them away with Hydro Pump...

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent watched as shadow balls continued to crumble the wall. It would not last long. Kent had to make a gutsy call here. Anyone still left on top of it after it fell would most likely get seriously injured Kent shouted out.

"Everyone off the wall, it's coming down!" In a matter of seconds after saying this, the wall was impacted by all manner of things, from shadow balls to rhyhorn drills to regular Pokemon attacks. Kent watched as the wall began to crumble and fall. The last defense of the city was gone, and now the Order of Neoverse had a direct route to the city.

"Gold Tribe, defend the city! Attack!" Kent leaped forward, slashing at Order of Neoverse members as he passed by, trying to gain good footing to defend the oncoming armies. Wherever Gold Tribe members were stations, those areas were pretty well protected, actually repelling most of the soldiers, but Alpha Alliance soldiers weren't strong enough to hold the ground as Gold Tribe members were. Kent decided to spread out his Gold Tribe members into further locations, giving themselves a wider range of defense. "Move across! Spread the perimeter! We can't get surrounded." The Order of Neoverse army continued to pour in, but was finding much resistance with the Gold Tribe and the Alpha Alliance soldiers. Each one fought for the freedom of the Alpha Alliance, and the citizens living beyond the city.
Galleon grinned as he made his way towards the city.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
Q looked and Genvieve and put his hand on her cheek, wiping some tears off her eyes. He could tell that she did not want to fight, but it was like a task that had to be done. Q could feel that Genvieve had some memories in her head which she wanted to get out of her head. It was him who had brought back these thoughts to her.
"hmmm.. But i will do my best to avoid begin controlled in the first place." Q said confidently.
"Now all we do is wait..." Q said nearly in silence

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve looked up at him as she felt him wipe her tears away. She smiled a sad smile. "Thank you Q."

Genevieve looked in the direction the Chansey had went. "Can you go make sure Chansey and the others are ok?"

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
Q looked at the floor and still didn't know what to say. "Can you go make sure Chansey and the others are ok?" Genevieve asked him. Q nodded and walked downstairs to where they were hidden. He saw several injured pokemon, with rather bad wounds. "Hi there." asked the Chansey.
"Oh hi. Just checking to see if everyone here is ok. The order could be here any minute now..." Q replied rather tensely. He walked back up and walked back into the room.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve sighed softly when he left. She could hear the faint sounds of battling and knew the battle had begun. Genevieve kind of felt bad about hiding while others risked their lives. However, she knew that would happen. That she would have to fight protect the Chansey and Pokenon. And she was willing to give her life to see those Pokemon set free. Genevieve was going to keep them free, no matter what it takes.

When Q walked back into the room. "How are they doing?"

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Alex was surprised by the Zangoose's-er-Kent's reply. He knew that he would be watched, it was normal for them to do so. So when the wall began to crumble he knew he had to make a gutsy move. He remembered something he had once learned. From Adriadne, he had learned how to create vines that could pierce any defense-or stop any incoming attackers. From Lex he had once learned to use his psychic attack to holdboulders and earth together, stopping anything in its tracks. He knew it was time to use these skills. He jumped up past the screaming pokemon and to the wall. Maybe he could divert the path of the incoming warriors. He knew his vines could easily hold this wall and against foes, it would still hold its own. He cleared his mind and thought of all of his friends in Ambros' canyon. Then, vines shot out of the ground clipping together the wall. It reformed and Alex launched a psychic attack to ferment it together. "This will buy some time. Let's fight!" he yelled.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Julie started using Enegy ball.When she ran out of natures energy while she collected more she used hyperbeam non-stop.She kept it going and going,not letting up for even a split second.She felt her energy ever so slowly draining.She began using enegy ball again.She kept the energy balls going,and going,and going.When she ran out of nature's enegry,as she recharged she began using hyperbeam again.She didn't want to use faint attack for a while if she coud stop herself from having too,because she would have to be very very close to the warriors she was against to use it.She kept the hyperbeam up non-stop as she continued storing plenty of energy for her energy balls.She hoped she was doing okay and began blasting her hyperbeam with full strength without moving her head to knock out a bunch of the warriors in one area,if she could.She finally had to stop using hyperbeam and let her actual energy recharge for a few minutes.When she gained most of her enegy back she started flinging energy balls again.This time she had charged so long she kept this up for 15 minutes.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent watched as the Roserade Alex managed to reinvigorate part of the wall. He nodded to him briefly before charging a group of Pokemon approaching him. He moved with almost invisible speed, slashing at each Pokemon of the Order. He knew he would have to resort to more drastic measures, so he gathered energy around his body. Small sparks of electricity began forming around him, and soon he was fully covered with this brilliant energy. He released Thunder all at once to the surrounding area, causing a few dozen Order of Neoverse Pokemon to instantly fall from the attack. Kent didn't let up for a second, as he knew no single Gold Tribe member would. He watched as they bravely fought, Julie was releasing Hyper Beams, and Alex also fought bravely. Tidechanger also did damage, as well as all of his brothers and sisters of the Gold Tribe. He knew as their leader, he couldn't let up for a second. He charged into the oncoming armies, firing his Close Combat attacks at multiple Pokemon at once.

Galleon watched in a combination of excitement and glee as many Order of Neoverse Pokemon were being eliminated by the 50+ Gold Tribe members. They were doing the most damage. Galleon was impressed by how well they were able to hold off their armies. He charged at one of the presumed Gold Tribe members, a Manectric by the looks of it. "You may be strong, but a General of the Order is stronger!" Galleon shouted. He struck at the Manectric will Dragon Claw. The Manectric was hit full on, but managed to retain it's balance at struck at the Garchomp with a Volt Tackle. Galleon sidestepped at incredible speed and struck it again with a Dragon Rush. The very force of the attack crushed the Manectric, and Galleon could hear some of it's bones break from the impact. Galleon picked it up again and used a Take Down on it. The Manectric's body lay lifeless on the ground. Galleon smiled and moved on. "One down, a bunch more to go."

miley810

Assassin
Years
Julie began to use her hyperbeam on Gallon,even though nowing he might kill her.She began to fling her strongest of energy balls at Gallon and kept them going.She wasn't letting up for a second.When all of her nature energy was gone again,she did the same prosedger,and while it restored she used hyperbeam.She was focusing on Gallon,having a feeling if he could be knocked out then they'd have better chances.She kept on going and going and going.The nature energy fulling restored and she began the hyper beam again.She restored all of her nature energy and energy balled Gallon for 15 minutes strait,then she ran away to a different area of the fighters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back