• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favorite Champion Battle Theme?

Favorite Champion Battle Theme

• Blue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lance

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Wallace/Stewen

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Cynthia

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Alder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Iris

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
Years
So which champion battle theme do you like the most through the whole series so far?

My favorite this far is still Cynthia's battle theme.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
I LOVE Cynthia's theme. It is one of the best songs/themes in all Pokemon games imo.

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2013
I would say Red / Lances so epic and tense :D But however Cynthia's battle theme was more about here personality and upbeat so I voted Cynthia.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
It's a tie between Lance's, Blue's and Iris' themes, but I went with Iris' theme because of how catchy it is.

Years
Who doesn't love cynthia!?!

She should make a cameo in X and Y! I was glad to see her at the PWT in B2W2; however, they replaced her Gastrodon!!!! :(

EDIT: I so didn't read the thread right. Battle Themes! I am still going with Cynthia. I love the the trance beats at the beginning (and throughout) as swell as the piano/violin interludes.

Here's a refresher of all of the themes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkRqESuALAc

And...since I can't help myself, I just found a piano rendition of her theme. It's pretty amazing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBkHuCAci1o

Last edited:

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
I like all of them (except Alder's), but if I had to pick one or two, it would be Iris's and Cynthia's.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Lance/Red's battle theme, because it has a vibe of being the battle to end all battles, due to having the beginning portion the Pokemon theme music implanted, especially when facing against Red, the original protagonist.

Infinite Latios

Champion
Years
Lance's, Cynthia's, and Iris's. They were all awesome in a different way. Lance's seemed like the song for the battle of all battles, Cynthia's was a theme befitting someone who was interested in legendary Pokemon, and Iris's theme suited the astrological aspects of Iris's room.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Lance's is the best for me, and not just because of nostalgia, I swear. =p it's just imo the most fitting theme for a final battle, the last one to end your journey (and thus also fitting for Red - the last true challenge of the game). The start of the song is a nice build up to the tune, which is rather dramatic in itself. I don't think other tunes quite capture it as well.

Cynthia's my second one. I quite like her theme before it too, and it's an enjoyable tune to listen to.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
I like all of the themes except Alder's. Lance has the best theme by far. His theme is perfect for a champion, especially with the dramatic harp in the beginning (HG/SS version). Going into a battle while hearing that theme, you'll know that you're up for a challenge.

.:batto:.

Pokébreeder
Years
i remember when lances battle started when i was young. the first.. 4 seconds did it for me. i was like. "oh no.."

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Cynthia's because it puffed up the suspense and made your
BP go up high. It also gives the feeling that a lot is at stake.

stfu Palmer you copied Cynthia you die

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
Years
I dont know why, but I have recently searched for battle remixes of Cynthia's theme and this is my favorite so far http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuADSGLjLB8

But seriously for me, her original and B/W theme must be the best I've ever heard. I really think that her theme fits so well and the fourth generation was also very special for me too and her theme reminds me of how much I wanted D/P to begin with. xD

Years
Iris definitely, alongside being one of my fave characters, she has some fun music that stands out from the others!

Years
Cynthia's is so suspenseful and made the battle seem so much cooler. Lance is great as well though it'll never be as good as Cynthia's. <3

Back