• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:.Pokémon™ Cobalt Version.:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bilkev

The Pokemon™ B/D creator
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
wow your game looks amazing!

I really like the symbols for the badges, clans, teams and so on, the graphics of the game also are good! I like all your sprites, and your fakemon are great coz they are really in the pokémon style, keep up the good work!! ;)

and for the language, better make the game first in french and then tranlsate, for translating I can help you since I am myself french and my english is near to perfect ;P
coz I speak english since I'm baby^^ my father come from great britain and my mother from france xD
so if you need any halp translating just ask, BTW I can also help you with mapping and tiling, you already know my talent at both^^

good luck! ;)

Verry Thx my friend !
Little New...
STOP-SPRITE
1. A BUG

2. Fire STARTER

Thank you for agreeing to GregAndrade I use his drawings.

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
I was just going to leave this thread, but then I saw the laest update. That's brilliant, you just don't expect for someone to go uinto that much detail. Really good.

Now onto he rest of the thread. The first post needs a lot of improving, PM me if you'd like some help.

MaikeruS

Umbreon
Years
You use RPG Maker XP right? Holy, how long did it take to learn this? i want to make a game as well, but i have no idea on how to use rpg maker.. by the way, brilliant sprites and mapping! If you could put up a tutorial or something like that, that would be great!

bilkev

The Pokemon™ B/D creator
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
You use RPG Maker XP right? Holy, how long did it take to learn this? i want to make a game as well, but i have no idea on how to use rpg maker.. by the way, brilliant sprites and mapping! If you could put up a tutorial or something like that, that would be great!

To me, the mapping is not learned by heart, as
it does not map the same way a forest or cave.
I have always taught himself, but if at the time the team would be delighted to make a tutorial.
SUPPORT Team!
Advertise everywhere!
Tell your friends!
Taking a bar (3 for the moment and 3 colors):

Here is the new hero of the game:

Dominic has a look that bad boy, who is not afraid to face adversity, when the time comes.
He wears a dark gray hat "Fedora" always look on the side.
Having grown up in the town of Bourg-Cliffs, which is surrounded by very large rocky bodies to whom the city owes its name. Dominic has a passion for nature and for the plant type Pokémon.
Despite his love for his native town, he wants to explore the rest of Aranno as his "father" one of the greatest Pokemon trainers.
Yet it must pass his exams at the Academy Chen, but wants to begin his journey without delay.

bilkev

The Pokemon™ B/D creator
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
^ ^ Oh do not applaud me right away, if you knew how I started.
I can say that these are my friends who supported me maker and above and I started again.
Otherwise, a new layout soon and for me to forgive pretty map right out of the studio Genesis and a sprite!

witchy-1d983c7.png

Evilpkmn

Evilmad says Bonjour
Years
You shouldn't show this map...
It is not really excellent , you can do better.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
I don't really understand what half your posts say, but from what I gather your using PJP+RMXP and creating a game in english with beautiful art... Your maps are bad, they are creative but poorly mapped.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
Yeah, the maps arent that great. But that can be improved anyway the Art is excellent all of it.

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
Years
You guys are saying it could be better but aren't even explaining how! So I'm considering this jealousy until one of you explains to me what in the freaking world is wrong with these maps.

Demonic Puppeteer

Got lost on the road of life
Years
Dude, you, like, used at least three of my fakemon, and I don't get credits? Give credits or get them out of your game. kthnxbai

Demonic Puppeteer/morisu-san (DeviantArt)

bilkev

The Pokemon™ B/D creator
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
Yes, I must put you in the credits, I apologize for the time, but I've barely begun to recover my data, I promise you will be in the credits in the month of July.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
You guys are saying it could be better but aren't even explaining how! So I'm considering this jealousy until one of you explains to me what in the freaking world is wrong with these maps.
WTF? are you on crack why the hell would we be jealous? what would be jealous of? I'm considering you an idiot if you think they are great....

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
Years
Lol guys seriously no. I don't think they're "OMG FTW AWESOME!!!" but I still don't see what's wrong with them. So crack your mom.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years

Having three different climates in such a small area really clashes, you should decide whether the area will be tropical or an area farther north or not before mapping. The positioning of the trees could be improved as well.

And try to keep your comments civil everyone, I would prefer not be forced to take any sort of action.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 28, 2014
Having three different climates in such a small area really clashes, you should decide whether the area will be tropical or an area farther north or not before mapping. The positioning of the trees could be improved as well.

And try to keep your comments civil everyone, I would prefer not be forced to take any sort of action.

Oh shitake mushrooms, when did you become GDev Mod? For some reason, I figured you'd be one sooner or later, especially with the other Mods talking about giving up the title. Holy crap, I just checked. You're the ONLY Mod here now lol. Lone wolf status? Haha congrats anyway. Good luck in your Modding career, I guess you'd call it haha.

And thanks for being specific, I was wondering what was wrong with his maps too. I'd noticed the odd climate, but thought there might be some other reason too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back