• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon StarterKit VX Ace

UltimateDillon

Veteran Gamer (Sort Of)
Years
yeah but say i wanted to use it and get the HGSS 3d effect, would i have to do the side tiles? i was considering it for my game

Years
Small update today, I've made the windowskin and changed the text colours.
Doesn't look fantastic, i'll change it around a bit before the release though.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
good to see you're progressing steadily with this.. keep at it man.. I've also noticed the change with your site and I doubt i'll be joining again but good luck in the future CNG

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2016
I think I may have to change the style of this kit to R/S/E because of the lack of resources.

Wait, you want to work with R/S/E style tiles?
Or HGSS tiles? They are pretty, if you ask me.

Tell me the word and i'll edit the tilesets that i already have :)

Last edited:

poke-world

Banned
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2012
This starter kit looks really great. I simply cannot wait for its completion and release date.

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2014
How's the development coming along? I am super excited about experimenting with this. Been following the for a couple weeks and haven't seen any news on it lately o.o

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
Check out his site stormcross, you'd probably have to look there for more info. I also think i read him saying he would release the engine there two weeks before he releases it anywhere else.

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2012
Are you going to have a script to connect the maps, because if you event it the Caterpillar resets with all followers underneath the leader which will distort the fluency of the connection.

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
Hello! It is I, OrangeNess, telling you CNG, that your project looks boss and I'm gonna download it ASAP. Once it is released, I will download it. I love VX Ace its really easy to use and I've always wanted to make a Pokemon game with it!

Back