• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokeshipping ( ashx misty)

nyssa101red

master trainer
Years
I like pokeshipping the pairing of ash and misty I believe they make the cutest coupple I love reading fanfics about it and love wating the old shows and seeing the hints anyone else agree about ash and misty

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Mentalii

Back
Years
True, they're really cute. That's a pity that Misty left, we'll never have hints anymore I guess.
Ash have so many shippings that concerns him, but anyway, the only girl he ever fell in love with was Misty.

nyssa101red

master trainer
Years
Mentalii said:
True, they're really cute. That's a pity that Misty left, we'll never have hints anymore I guess.
Ash have so many shippings that concerns him, but anyway, the only girl he ever fell in love with was Misty.

very true I wish she would come back she was my fave I loved her plus anyone could she loved ash and ash loved her

very true I wish she would come back she was my fave I loved her plus anyone could she loved ash and ash loved her

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2012
I also wish they had kept her as a character in the series, then again I have lots of complaints about how it changed over the years.

nyssa101red

master trainer
Years
DukeofEarls said:
I also wish they had kept her as a character in the series, then again I have lots of complaints about how it changed over the years.

what do u have to complain about? jw not to b mean I'm jw thts all

Mentalii

Back
Years

She won't come back unfortunately :/ I fear that he Pokéshipping we used to like is now just a memory ... Maybe, when the anime will end Ash will meet her again and they'll finally confess their love for each other, but for the moment, they'll keep on their own way for a while.

nyssa101red

master trainer
Years
maybe I hope they do tho they were such a cute pair

Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
Misty has been gone for 10 years and hasn't had a cameo in 7 years since the middle of AG.

Its quite obvious at this point she's long gone, the only time we might see her again is in a "final" episode of the show, but that's assuming the series ends someday.

Jalsy

RESET
Years
To the fact she was one of the gym leaders who has a place for BW2.. hopes for her in the anime seems so low..

But still the memories and the moments of them were remembered. I really like how they argue, battle and care for each other.XD

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
Honestly I don't really care for this shipping. Love-hate relationships hardly ever work in real life, so how would it work in the anime? The way Misty treats Ash just doesn't look right to be love to me.

I also think this shipping is a little overblown in popularity for reasons arbitrary to any dynamic Ash and Misty shared - like it allegedly being "the most popular", and Misty being first in the line of travelling companions. These reasons repel me from liking this shipping, unfortunately.

Jalsy

RESET
Years
^You do got a point. I understand.
They could be just around friend, and they could be close. Despite of being one sided on Misty's side,it's hard to think of Ash's feelinga toward her, despite of his obliviousness.

Spoiler:

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
At first I didn't support this shipping, but now I do. Ash and Misty make a great couple, but I don't think the Pokemon company would ever make Ash fall in love with someone, unless the anime ends and they show an epilogue. I think the main character shouldn't fall in love with anyone just yet, but I still ship this ship.

Back