• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Around PC in Seven Days

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
Spoiler:

Time to start exploring!

Last edited:

Chiere

Banned
Years
Okay, I've donned my explorer's hat and I'm giving this a try...let's see if I can get around PC in three days.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Braxien

Banned
Years
I'm slightly late, but I can try! I've added some stuff which I did before I began the challenge, but they are all within when it began/ended (I joined these forums after the challenge began, so they're DEFINITELY all within the limits). Hopefully that's okay.

Spoiler:

I have finished this challenge, and the first person to do so in 15 hours and 38 minutes.

Last edited:

SuperEspeon

Sinnohbaby
Years
Aw, shucks. I would have won this had the IRC actually worked for me. Really sucks that I spent so much time on this challenge (at least 48 hours or more) to get absolutely scooped at the end when I only had one to go. Which I was having problems with...
Call me butthurt, but... damn.

Also, it should be noted I finished the challenge around the same time Braixen did, give or take. If you dont count the IRC (which I cannot access, I just get an error every time).

Last edited:

Chiere

Banned
Years
I'm afraid I'll have to drop out. I honestly thought I'd be able to complete most of the requirements (though some were impossiblefor me due to my being on an older iPod touch), but lack of time is not working in my favor. Guess it isn't possible to travel PC in three days unless you have ample time...

Braxien

Banned
Years
Aw, shucks. I would have won this had the IRC actually worked for me. Really sucks that I spent so much time on this challenge (at least 48 hours or more) to get absolutely scooped at the end when I only had one to go. Which I was having problems with...
Call me butthurt, but... damn.

Also, it should be noted I finished the challenge around the same time Braixen did, give or take. If you dont count the IRC (which I cannot access, I just get an error every time).

Not really. When I updated my thread for the final time which was at 09:17GMT, you hadn't edited your post since 14:07 yesterday.

SuperEspeon

Sinnohbaby
Years
Not really. When I updated my thread for the final time which was at 09:17GMT, you hadn't edited your post since 14:07 yesterday.

Yes, I know. I edited it today to cross of the IRC one because I couldnt do it.

Im pretty sure I finished everything other than that.

Oh yeah, my bad, I still had to the weekly poll one, but nobody answered my question about Necrobumping, and since it was against the rules, I wanted to wait until Oryx clarified it. Which she never did, by the way.

Speaking of which, where is Oryx?

Braxien

Banned
Years
Yes, I know. I edited it today to cross of the IRC one because I couldnt do it.

Im pretty sure I finished everything other than that.

Oh yeah, my bad, I still had to the weekly poll one, but nobody answered my question about Necrobumping, and since it was against the rules, I wanted to wait until Oryx clarified it. Which she never did, by the way.

Speaking of which, where is Oryx?

I asked her yesterday about the Weekly Poll/Necrobumping situation, and she said it was okay.

Years
Can't believe I didn't do this sooner. I know I won't finish the whole thing, especially since i'm short on time, but there are some i'll try to get in. Get some nice boosts to my post count, haha.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
See, I had posted in this thread and no one answered me.

Sorry. In the future, you might do well to read the rules of the section, it might help - it's very clear in the rules of 5th gen that it's fine and I chose that one specifically to bring attention to older PotWs because of that rule.

Good advice for everyone - before you post in a section, read the rules of it!!! You're expected to follow them whether or not you've read them so might as well actually be aware of them.

SuperEspeon

Sinnohbaby
Years
Sorry. In the future, you might do well to read the rules of the section, it might help - it's very clear in the rules of 5th gen that it's fine and I chose that one specifically to bring attention to older PotWs because of that rule.

Good advice for everyone - before you post in a section, read the rules of it!!! You're expected to follow them whether or not you've read them so might as well actually be aware of them.

Its a general rule around PC that necrobumping is not okay, so why would fifth gen, of all forums, be any different? Its just a little annoying is all..

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Its a general rule around PC that necrobumping is not okay, so why would fifth gen, of all forums, be any different? Its just a little annoying is all..

Because the rules of that section say it's different.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Gonna call this event ended! Gimme a few days to check all the entries (you never know, sometimes posts get deleted or challenges don't get accepted or etc etc) and I'll officially announce the winner. :)

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Well I completely forgot to update my post but this challenge was fun and I stepped into some sections that I hadn't in a while :) Thanks Oryx~!

SuperEspeon

Sinnohbaby
Years
Yeah this challenge was really fun. I did some things I never would have done if it hadn't been for this, and it even got me into a new section that I think I will frequent quite often now... thanks Oryx! Props for the great idea.

Back