• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
I've gone over the trench. I've saved in front of Dialga with a Modest Kadabra in my lead. I've already found that the L47 Dialga can OHKO my Bibarel with Roar of Time, which is going to be a definite problem, but I can cope. The Quick Ball doesn't catch it, but I have a good stock of Repeat, Dusk, and Timer Balls if need be. I'm going to catch him a few times to get down the method. Wish me luck.

Current number of resets: 2. I think I'll use the Poketch's counter to track them. ;)

Years
I just discovered that the Poketch counter resets every time you resume from a save, which makes that app 100% worthless. I'm tracking Dialgas on my PC for now. I'm up to 40. Synchronize doesn't seem to be working. I only caught two, but neither were Modest. I got a Naive and an Adamant.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
wow i got tons of trades lol im hoping to complete the dex this weekend (or atleast reach 400 obtained )

on the subject of shiny hunting ive been traing /evolving for pokedex reason quite a bit (id say atleast 4k battles so far ATELEAST) im surprised i havent run into another shiny

on that note this girl i trade with caught a shiny geodude , then I went thru some forums and trade threads and it seems geodude seems to be the most common shiny caught so far in dp , atleast 6 people so far have caught one XP

anyone ever notice completing the dex is so boring and frustrating ?

gl with dialga MM i usualy caught mine in quick balls within the first 2 turns every sr

shinyGeo

Part heeler, Part Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2007
Hi can i join i ran across a shiny geodude on my Diamond while crossing MT. Coronet and caught it, is now a golem. My friend was at windworks and found a shiny buizel (gold and silver/greyish VERY cool looking) that she traded to me because she didnt like it (YES!!!!!!! I didnt mention to her that there's a 1 in 8192 chance of a shny) she's lucky though because it was her first buizel encountered that in her pokedex it comes out shiny...oh and a grotle that i got as a turtwig yesterday on wifi. apparently the owner had got it as a starter and thought the game was glitched or something of that sort anyways i got it for a normal Lv. 38 staraptor. right now im not sure if i should evolve grotle because its pretty cool looking as a grotle. I already told all my friends i call dibbs on their next shinies since theyre not intrested in them. I'll make a video as soon as i can because i love them so.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
Hi can i join i ran across a shiny geodude on my Diamond while crossing MT. Coronet and caught it, is now a golem. My friend was at windworks and found a shiny buizel (gold and silver/greyish VERY cool looking) that she traded to me because she didnt like it (YES!!!!!!! I didnt mention to her that there's a 1 in 8192 chance of a shny) she's lucky though because it was her first buizel encountered that in her pokedex it comes out shiny...oh and a grotle that i got as a turtwig yesterday on wifi. apparently the owner had got it as a starter and thought the game was glitched or something of that sort anyways i got it for a normal Lv. 38 staraptor. right now im not sure if i should evolve grotle because its pretty cool looking as a grotle. I already told all my friends i call dibbs on their next shinies since theyre not intrested in them. I'll make a video as soon as i can because i love them so.

LMAO didnt I just say that XD

shinyGeo

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2007
lol *reads back a couple of pages* i think geodude is the most common D/P shiny

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
i want a shiny turtwig :( ever since someong gave me one on gts ive been wanting a legit one :( shiny turtwig ... I MISSS YOUUUUUUU :(((((((

Years
Shiny Geo, welcome to the club! And it's not like I asked for a shiny Dude to run along..

387 resets done for shiny Dialga. I'm actually counting them for now, but I may not keep that up for too long.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Well, my brother and I are sharing his Pearl to soft reset for our shiny starters. He REALLY wants Turtwig, and I respect that, so I will be hunting for Piplup when I have the chance. I'm still SRing for Drifloon on Diamond, and I'm slathering Honey on the tree in front of me in hopes of finding something like a Munchlax or Heracross (which I may soft reset for). I also shuffled my targets a bit on my third gen games: On Emerald2 (the one with all the shiny Zigs), I'm SRing for Latias again (I know past shiny encounters don't affect a thing, but it gives me confidence when I hunt for Latias at least), Emerald1 will be where I hunt for Cyndaquil, and LG is reserved for hunting Bulbasaur because I want another shiny Eevee all of a sudden, and I might as well soft reset for a shiny starter. Good luck, everyone.

Years
Mew: We disallow cloning in this club, so please don't post that here again. Thanks.

(Just as a reminder, whatever you do in your games is your own business, but clones don't count for SHC cards or for the Shiny Dex. This includes clones of your own and clones traded from friends.)

434 resets for Dialga. GL Fufu on Drifloon and the starters.

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Lol congrats to everyone who's gotten a shiny recently. heh haven't posted here in a while mainly due to the site being down when I try to go on lol (have the same problem at SPPf, curse you peak hours!) Heh anyways Last friday I started Sring for shiny drifloon...8 Agonizing days of Sring for it and nothing, then this friday, just past midnight, 25 minutes going into the 9th day of Sring for drifloon:
DVC00133-1.jpg

:O:O LOL finally it had appeared!!! YEAH! Lol one toss of the quick ball and it was caught!! I nicknamed it "Helios". Heh too bad it got a neutral nature and the unburden ability (aftermath is more fun). Oh well, my 26th caught shiny, first in D/P wooo!!
More pics:
No device present!
Shiny dex info! too bad it can't stay like that
Yeah shiny!!!
Lol serious, but likes to relax?

My next target is going to be Cranidos, after I progress a bit more in the game though. Lol I've been stuck at Valley Windworks for over a week after all xD Just beat the 6th gym and iron island yesterday lol x__X Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

Years
I was about to preemptively congratulate you in my previous post, but the site went down again so I couldn't. =/ Congrats just the same.

519 resets done for Dialga. I probably shouldn't bother posting my "progress" too much, as it's both technically meaningless and the increases are fairly small.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
Don't know if you guys remember me, (munna) but yesterday I traded a phione for shiny eevee. Its gonna stay an eevee.

shinyGeo

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2007
DRIFLOON!

Theres not enough hours in a friday for me to catch shiny drifloon(m?) I wake up at 6 go to sleep at 11 and nothing and ive had the game since the day it came out...oh well i love my other shinies.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Wow Munna! sticking around this time?

It's been a while since i posted, and it seems its a peak time to be getting shinys, looks like they are coming out of the woodwork so congratulations to everyone who has found them.

I personally haven't hunted as much as i would have liked, been busy this past week i've managed to get an hour or two in each day though so I suppose thats something.

21 Chimecho's

Back