• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM-hackers Alpha Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSonic

Banned
Years
Hi Yall! Sorry for being offline..
Our ISP kicked us off after we were downloaded too much, so we just decided to go with someone else.
BTW, i'll probably be active most of the week, 5 and onwards on Sat's, and Sun's a lazy day so yeh >_>

Wuggles

Pokémon Omega
Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2013
Hi guys ^_^'

I'm hoping I can get in the group, because I really like your hacks :)
But I don't really know what I can the best in hacking..

I can give some examples ^-^
1.This is some work from me with Hex Editing and intro changing..
introhc8.png

oakme9.png

I can do other things with Hex editing too, like change evolution data.. But I think that's not very hard xD

2.This are some sprites I've Made.
olifantjeea2.png

doduoww0.png
« was just for fun btw xD
pinquickbe4.png

wormsg9.png

rupsevobl5.png

vlinder2oe3.png

paddestoelqj7.png
This not really a fakemon, but maybe I can change it to a fakemon xD

3. I can script as well, via Pokescript(With scriptED too I think, but Pokescript as main)
I don't have examples for script, but I can say, what I can. :)
Code:
givepokémon
giveItem
setflag/checkflag
Boy/girl(I think, not even tested btw xD)
wildbattle
setweather
warp
healing pokémon
applymovement

4. maybe I can map(Those tree's I've made too.)
map1vb3.png

map2rs6.png

I think that was it...
Maybe you guys can say to me what the best thing is what I can :)

So.. I hope you guys are a little soft to me with English because I'm dutch xD
I've Experiencewith hacking, because I run my own hack and help like 7 hacks with hacking xD(hacks who are on a dutch forum.)
Oh, I'm prepared to do work xD

I really hope you guys think I'm good enough, because my hack can use great people as you guys, and I want to share my work with you :)

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
Years
Some of you fakemons are cool
Mapping is good but there are glitches
try to fix those and maybe you will be in :D

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
NO, he won't be in. Nothing personal, just the group is closed for applications.

Wuggles

Pokémon Omega
Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2013
Oh, bammer xD
didn't know that

then I'll try an other hack group :(

Hedgehogger

Learning ASM, but struggling
Years
*Wakes up*

Man, I must've been gone for a whole month...now, when you say applications are closed, does that only apply to people outside of this group, or does it include people that would like to have a 2nd job? (Because I've learned and have gotten better at doing some scripts, and was wondering before this if I could be a scripter)

P.S. In case anyone was wondering, Azure Blue will be on idle for a while, because my ScriptED is being retarted again...also, I'm pretty low on more storyline ideas.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
No, it is closed onnly for people outside group. Make sample script and if you make it good, you will pass. And storyline - it is very very hadrd, that is the reason why i quit NG/NGA and joined Christos and LO.

Hedgehogger

Learning ASM, but struggling
Years
No, it is closed onnly for people outside group. Make sample script and if you make it good, you will pass. And storyline - it is very very hadrd, that is the reason why i quit NG/NGA and joined Christos and LO.

Well, I have 3 scripts:

The first one is a GivePokemon script:
Spoiler:
There're a few problems with it, but hopefully it works.

The second is a Camerupt's cry script:
Spoiler:
The only problem is I couldn't find Camerupt's byte to put in place of 0x142, so it's most likely some random Pokemon's cry.

The last script I have is a Yes/No script that I'm using for a quest in Azure Blue. (Haven't had much success on other facets of the quest.)
Spoiler:
The only problem with this one is that I couldn't get SetFlags to work, so it'll always repeat.

Well, sorry for being unable to perfect the scripts, but hopefully I'd be accepted.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
Good try, try to find out what's wrong... I would recommend to put flag like 10B and if player accepts quest, the flag will be set and the script checks it in the start. I scripted once one trap event and I wanted to put it only once there but after the player obains badge there had to be the other part so i had to script the one before badge flag setting and so on... Try to play with it and when you finish i will check the script and you can be accepted.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
I was watching this thread and people over here a while... 3 weeks. No one was active. At least in this thread. Due to this, I suspend the group from activity. Meaning all projects were given to solo work of their creators. I don't have time to force you doing something. Only exception will be me, Christos and KebaSun. The group will be re-created as RH Alpha Inc. again, but with very hard applying conditions. If you ask why KebaSun, I say, he's active and helpful at least in WLM sometimes. As only member except owners, he has good-quality hack which is ACTIVE. So I hereby dismiss old RHA and say hello to new one. Please Christos, close this thread, thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back