• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Ninja'd

5.5/10

Bonus points for the originality and organisation. The gif is a good size and the idea is original enough but something about it really throws me... I think it feels as though the gif doesn't end where it should.

Years
2/10

It matches your theme which is a bonus but it is poorly organised due to the broken image next to it. The image doesn't have great quality either which doesn't help much.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
The corrupted image aside. The image is what it is, a screen shot. There's nothing wrong with it. It's not stretched, it's not squeezed. It's fine. As for the subtitle. Stylize it? Maybe like... Italicize it? or make it Bold and maybe change it's color to light green, so it matches the slime theme? You know?

Anyway. 6outta10

Years
7/10

There isnt any action in the animated gif, and there's no smooth motion to it. However, I like the consistency that it has to your theme, and the 小悪魔 has me curious.

YogiOne

Fantasy Dreamer
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
8/10

It's oddly memorizing and for some reason I want to stretch out my hand through my laptop screen and hold her hand.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
7/10 The Pirate King? I've only watched the series once, and it was dubbed in Filipino.
By the way, I kinda like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back