• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Advance Generation Question & Answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Yes. Only in FireRed and only after you unlock the rest of the Sevii Islands (it's in Lost Cave), so it isn't much better.

Actually easier, thanks. I've got 6 badges and am at nearly 12 hours game time. Charizard 73, Nidoqueen 58, Zynx the Jynx 60, Marc the Lickitung 49, Parasect 49. Super Rod + Lucky Egg Gyarados killing for training.

Are GBA Moon Stones more common on Clefairy or Lunatone (held item percentages) ?

Years
can anyone please help me?
i cant trade between RF and R/S.
i completed the sevii island quest, gave the sapphire and ruby plate to celio and i know it opens a link between kanto and hoenn, but when i try to trade i cant it says something like this: the other player is to far away or something like that.
i would like to transfer my kanto team to hoenn, i know its possible cuz i saw it on a youtube video...
could it be the game or i dont know
and im playing this on my pc so that there wont be any wrong interpretations

edit: if anyone knows what i have to do, please PM me

Tears In The Rain

Thirsty, purposeless Vampire
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Sep 15, 2010
Ok, so I just got back into my Emerald since Saturday when my expert guy friend gave me some advice on beating the seventh gym with the twin leaders. Anyway my question is, what level are the twins at? I don't remember anymore since it's been a while since I have played any of my hoenn games since I am not into that generation really. I have a guide book,I used to buy them for every generation but I do not feel like pulling it off my shelf. :P

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
Years
Tate & Liza have a Lunatone and a Solrock, they're in the low 40's (40, 41 or 42, can't remember :P). Surf them away for an easy victory.

Years
How far are you into Ruby/Sapphire? You have to have the Pokedex in order to trade. It sounds like you've done everything necessary from the FR end of things,..

from the FR end i did everything i needed...in sapphire i allready beat all the gyms...and still i cant trade

to get the national dex in sapphire, do i have to have 60 or more pokemon like in FR?

Last edited:

Tears In The Rain

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Sep 15, 2010
Tate & Liza have a Lunatone and a Solrock, they're in the low 40's (40, 41 or 42, can't remember :P). Surf them away for an easy victory.

Great awesome, I am almost ready. I just have one pokemon below level 40. My Banette who is at 38 I think maybe 39. my guy friend told me to use him.

Thanks for the 411.

UPDATE: Since I don't know how this forum feels about double posting, I know some that are not fond of it.
Anyway where can you get a thunderstone in Emerald?

Last edited:
Years
Great awesome, I am almost ready. I just have one pokemon below level 40. My Banette who is at 38 I think maybe 39. my guy friend told me to use him.

Thanks for the 411.

UPDATE: Since I don't know how this forum feels about double posting, I know some that are not fond of it.
Anyway where can you get a thunderstone in Emerald?

you can find a yellow shard and trade it for a thunderstone
yellow shards can be found on these routes: 124, 126
or you can steal it from a Chinchou

Tears In The Rain

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Sep 15, 2010
you can find a yellow shard and trade it for a thunderstone
yellow shards can be found on these routes: 124, 126
or you can steal it from a Chinchou

Cool, and where is the person you would trade the shards to?
Sorry it's been a while since I last played the Hoenn games.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
The only ways to trade without a link cable are the GBA Wireless Adapter (FR/LG/Emerald) or with the GameCube to GBA connector and a copy of Colosseum, XD Gale of Darkness, or Ruby/Sapphire Pokemon Box. Other than that, you can't trade without the cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back