• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Fenju

Which Starters should i use and how should the player get them? (multiple Choice)

• Whihe Pokes: Squirtle, Totodile and Mudkip

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Which Pokes: Other Pokes (tell me)

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • How: 3 Pokes, choose one of them at the beginning

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • How: 3 Pokes, one at the beginning and two later

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • How: Only 1 Poke

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Neti

Inactive
Years
Route 3 looks very intresting indeed xD.
I love the new Blocks and the Mapping generaly. I do have one question. If the games is gonna be an Iced themed game, then why not make it that Shiny Pokemon will be all white; kinda like Ice?

seemslike you ddiodnt read the first post carefully^^ there will be 3 regions: 1 icce, 1 desert and 1 industrailized

Neti

Inactive
Years
for now i dont need a beta tester, but im sure ill need one later. ill add you to the first post.

and i finished the next town: Snowspire
snowspire.png

The Circle-like Place at the left will be used for an Event

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Aha cool but what I like is the fact that you can walk out of town on the mountain.Also when you have the trees finish at the border of the map either finsh them or make them go through the next map.

Neti

Inactive
Years
trust me, i doublecheck everything that has to do with borders. if i dont see aomething then maybe later or my beta tester will find the mistake

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Ι said sorry at the bottom! Jeez cant you readunder photos. Also um im using the maps to make a full world map of progress just for fun. You mind or no?

GreenDay

Green Day's No. 1 Fan
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 7, 2008
whoa!! the maps are cool...way to go!!! x-buster and co!!!

Neti

Inactive
Years
snowspire is at the bottom of route 3. i uplaoded a new image of route 3 cause i changed it a bit.

another thing people might want to know is that the first event is going to be changed and expanded.
im not sure when it will be finished, but your mom is more emotional this time, cause last time she was like not really bothering that her husband just died...

edit: here are the remade sprites of wallace (the players father) and the team magmar and aqua members (fighters of Binggao and Huoshi now):
wallace.gif
aqua1.gif
aqua2.gif
magma1.gif
magma2.gif

still need the fighters of Gaoya, anyone got a good idea for sprites i could remake? if not SA will have to make new ones for me xD

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Hey, in this image:
route%201.png

How did u make the ledges that jump when walking up?

Back