• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKéMON: Mewtwo Strikes Back (MSB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
I abandoned those, 4th gen it is... and might I say, MSB is graced by those sprites.

rveq0m.png

5dkns2.png

5b9rut.png

! AvatarKris !

! Esteemed Medical Professional !
Years
Oh wow, I knew lack of work was a reason, you were working on a revamp !!!, It'll be awesome with DS styled graphics .... The game already looks better... Good Luck Dan !!!

Danno

Years
Just recolor the HGSS Brock, even that would help. I gotta set up Raymond, Dr. Fuji, Officer Jenny, Miranda..... geez.

Danno

Years
Ay bay bee! Check out the gun show going on over here. Boom, Boom! Fiya powa.

(Finished Dr. Fuji)
xpa92q.png

Danno

Years
Alright, so the current version of MSB is so overloaded with glitches that I had to start over last night. But that's fine, as some remapping will be done, and some major graphic changes will be made. Also, Alucus is on the team, and is creating the tiles needed for the inside of Mewtwo's castle.

Here are some things that will appear in the new MSB:

2q1uybq.png
qxw4qp.png

Also, AvatarKris is back on the team. Here's to progress, guys.

(If you'd like to use either of the above sprites, ask me first. I might let you :) )

Tox

fight me
Years
Hey, Andrew. If I were you, I'd hold off on that... there are going to be some major changes to MSB this year... if anyone can help me with a script problem I'm stuck on. Anyways, keep in touch and I'll let you know when to redo it. (You may want to show me the original though, and your edit... and maybe, MAYBE, a 5th gen version. That's what I'm looking at, but I need to fix a lot to make it look right)

Sorry Meowth,

I’ve been a little busy lately. Things should be back to normal next week. Alright, sure. I’m in no rush –don’t worry. I’m always around. Sadly, I don’t know the first thing about scripting so I’m pretty useless to you there. Sure, when I have time, I’ll redo the sprite properly and show you the difference. It looks like you’ve switched to Generation VI. Are you going to stick with that now? Just let me know what sort of sprite you’re looking for and I’ll do my best.

Anyway, I’m loving the new design. The Fourth Generation style give the game a very distinctive look. Those Dr. Fuji overworlds are fantastic. They really look official. Your spriting ability is amazing, so I’m dying to see some more screenshots. The Jessie sprite is looking great too. I’m really impressed with your progress. I was impressed with your FR/LG style in the OP, but man this just looks so much better. Great work dude.

Danno

Years
Sorry Meowth,

I’ve been a little busy lately. Things should be back to normal next week. Alright, sure. I’m in no rush –don’t worry. I’m always around. Sadly, I don’t know the first thing about scripting so I’m pretty useless to you there. Sure, when I have time, I’ll redo the sprite properly and show you the difference. It looks like you’ve switched to Generation VI. Are you going to stick with that now? Just let me know what sort of sprite you’re looking for and I’ll do my best.

Anyway, I’m loving the new design. The Fourth Generation style give the game a very distinctive look. Those Dr. Fuji overworlds are fantastic. They really look official. Your spriting ability is amazing, so I’m dying to see some more screenshots. The Jessie sprite is looking great too. I’m really impressed with your progress. I was impressed with your FR/LG style in the OP, but man this just looks so much better. Great work dude.

Got a custom Raymond battler on the way... and yeah, 4th gen is the way we're going now. Thanks dude :D

[EDIT:
10f57bt.png
It's from scratch... so it doesn't look too great, but I'd like to hear what you guys have to say ]

Last edited:

Cyrus55

Whee ! done with scripter.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 5, 2012
nice! can i request this in dual screen?
and when you talk to pikachu it reponse.?

Danno

Years
Neither will ever likely happen, as I'm not a scripter and have nobody who knows how to do such things on my team, sorry.

! AvatarKris !

! Esteemed Medical Professional !
Years
As you guys may or may not know, i'm back spriting on the team ...
The game is being revamped so now we need new DPP/HGSS styled,
You better believe this cause i sprite better that way ...

HERE'S ANOTHER TASTE OF THE FUTURE OF THE GAME !!!
MSBPREVIEW.png

Yes i'm aware this pic is kinda blured, and also sorry for that !

The background tiles is not the game,
The pokemon are HG/SS
and The characters are what i made for the game !!!

Danno

Years
Thank you :P This game isn't done, it's just on hold right now because we're all very busy people.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
I always thought this game looked lame, but I've changed my mind. Keep up the good work!!

Got a custom Raymond battler on the way... and yeah, 4th gen is the way we're going now. Thanks dude :D

[EDIT:
10f57bt.png
It's from scratch... so it doesn't look too great, but I'd like to hear what you guys have to say ]

That needs work. He should look more menacing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back