• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Advanced Force Arc [A Bleach RP, OOC, R-15]

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years

logoibp.png

GM
TheFinalWatchman and ZeroDarkness

IC Thread

Plot

Hollows, Quincys, Bounts, The Arrancar, Rebel Zanpakuto, Fullbring, and even treacherous, traitor Shinigami have all been our enemies. They cause us rage, despair, loss, and hate for they have all fought and tried to destroy us. Yet, they have all fallen powerless against us. They have felt our rage, despair, and hate with every arc of our swords. We have always stopped them in the past, but not without the loss of some of our brethren.

This is all true but what happens when we are Soul Reapers are pushed to the edge of extinction? We are now the ones who are nearly powerless. But who has ended our reign?

We know them simply as the Gyaku-gun, the Inverse Army. They are our opposites. Where we cleanse Hollow souls and allow Wholes to pass on, they enslave the Hollows and destroy Wholes, leaving no trace of them, not even a single hell butterfly. They are out to get us and they have nearly succeeded. Our numbers have diminished and the only chance we have is to destroy them all.

The only problem is, how do we do it?

Our only conclusion is too recruit Wholes and humans with high Spirit Pressure. We shall train them, hone their powers, and create the strongest squad the Soul Society has ever known. With them, we will crush the pesky Inverse and reestablish our grip.

You

We have explained the Inverse to you, but you may still wonder what exactly we are. Well, we are Shinigami, Soul Reapers. We are guardians of souls. We use our weapons, Zanpakuto, to allow Wholes, the dead souls, to pass on to Soul Society, as well as cleanse Hollows who were never bad in life. Hollows, however, who killed or did other horrible things in life, we fight and send down to hell. We are namely saviors of souls, both dead and alive, in more ways than one.

This is what we are asking you to become. We are asking you to be saviors of both the dead and the alive. We need you to help us fight the Gyaku-gun for without, there is a chance we will all die. Will you join us?

Information

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Rules:

1.PC and RP rules.
2.No Godmodding and no bunnying without permission.
3. Only the GMs choose when you will get Shikai and Bankai.
4. Please limit amount of cussing to a small minimum, damn is alright.
5. Be active. Post at least once a week.
6. At least two paragraphs per post. We want this to be a good RP! 7. We, as GMs, are the rulers here. Listen!
8. Post OOC in, well, the OOC thread!
9. If you won't be able to post, tell one of us and you won't get booted.
10.There is a max of 4 human soul reapers in this RP.
11.Each Rper is allowed more than one character though,only one human per set til we reach all 4.
12.NPC's are only controlled by the GM's unless said so by one of us.

Squad Ranking [This way, we can track the players and their progress.]

Spoiler:

SU

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
This may seem confusing if you don`t know the universe of bleach, but we have 5 characters controlled by me and the last watchman and we will guide you into this universe.

Tuxedo Clank

So laid back he is horizontal
Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2012
I wish I had the time to be part of this. I even have my old character from when I used to RP Bleach. If only I didn't have Uni.

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
But if you find the time, come okay?
my SU

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2012
OMG I'm so joining! This will be my first RP! (it's been awhile and i'm been itching for one)

give me a little bit and i'll post my character bio! :D

Tuxedo Clank

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2012
My only problem with joining if I get the time would be the fact that you cannot customize your Shikai or Bankai appearance. Its like saying you aren't allowed to customize your clothes. I can understand why, but its a big part of being a Shinigami.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
My only problem with joining if I get the time would be the fact that you cannot customize your Shikai or Bankai appearance. Its like saying you aren't allowed to customize your clothes. I can understand why, but its a big part of being a Shinigami.

I see your point. It's just that we thought it would be interesting to have people be surprised just a bit by their Zanpakuto. The thing is we are going to be basing the sword on your recommendations, not only our own choices.

Most likely, the sword will be exactly like what you wanted in the end. Either way, I'll talk to Zero and see if we should change it. Thanks for stating your thoughts though.

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
I think that the abilities and the type and look, isn't the important thing, the important thing is how you fight with the sword, what is yours battle style? Take for example my character Sasuke, he will most likely use kido in the battle as well as his sword, he might even do a combo combining both one of his attacks and a hado. So what I'm trying to say is that like in bleach universe you create your on fighting style, while learning what your sword can do! Also as watchman said, we will create the zanpakuto with your recomandations and we might talk with you here or in pm or other ways to see on what direction you are.

And I might as well add that one of the big mysteries in bleach is how the Zanpakuto is created, maybe they forge it and maybe it just apear! The thing is that what we planned is that you will have that feeling of unknown about your zanpakuto like every soul reaper! And sometimes breaking the norma of choosing every tiny detail of your character will end fun and will keep players interested in the RP, actually I have an idea that will be a huge new thing in all the aspect of the Zanpakuto and it will be somewhere after we will master the bankai but this is all I can tell, I will give you a word, Gin'noken!

Last edited:

Tuxedo Clank

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2012
That sounds cool. Thanks for the explanations you two. Am I to assume the characters would start at base level, like completely new academy recruits?

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
Actually, because of the gyaku-gun the academy paused so all the trained reapers could help, you guys are wholes or humans that have a vast amount of spirit pressure( like Ichigo) that picked up to squad zero and trained by five soul reapers. The idea is that soul society got desperate so they started searching for answers, then they remembered Ichigo and what he could do in so little time of training and thought about a squad of people like him and this is how squad zero created! You might read the histories sections of the characters because there is some important thing in them like Momo's death and stuff

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
BTW guys, what do you think about the theme songs?

Watchman and I decided that the max amount of humans will be 3, watchman will have a human character which meens that we will have 4 humans, all from karakura town, but they don`t know each other, unless you make it like this. For the other characters they will be wholes, there is no big diffrence in this decision between human and whole in the advance of the RP, so don`t get disappointed if you can`t make a human, and we restrict it to only one human per user so this will be fair.

Last edited:
Years
Done, you can check it now.

General

Name: Minoru Nao (Nao means docile)
Height: 5 ft.
Weight: 150 lbs.
Race: Human
Age Appearance: 21

Appearance

Clothing: Nao tends to wear carpenter blue jeans with a leather belt in all weather. If it is warm, he may go out with just a shirt. If it is cold, he will wear a black zipp-up sweatshirt along with it

Physical: Nao has little definition at all on his body, his musles seemingly small. His hair though, is fairly noticeable, being that it is a straw blond, from his fathers side of the family. He keeps it short, bangs barely below the eyebrows, but always spiked up. His hair naturaly tends to get like that at the end of the day anyways, haveing thick hair and all. He has green eyes behind his rectangular glasses, thin eyebrows, and a serious expression a majority of the time when not around friends. He has only one tattoo, which is a thick black band drawn around his wrist, with a sky blue filled in circle in it on top with his horoscope sign, gemini(II), in black.

Personality

Nao is an introvert, prefering to think alone than to talk with anyone. He holds little patience for anything though, always on his feet and walking around if possible, or writeing in a notebook he brings with him everywhere. Nao is nervious around groups, and tends to avoid them. He may seem quick witted in most normal situations, but it is only because he spends a lot of his free time imagining what if questions, and has already decided beforehand what he should do. If he faces a new situation, he may freeze up, or retreat to think up of a plan, since he has rarely been successful in 'winging it'. He is a lot more open to ghost, or people who he really trust, including Suzu, his little sister. He trust the ghost, since their are no people that he knows that can talk to them, so it isn't like his secrets will get out if he accedentally tells one. It takes a long time for Nao to trust, but the few friendships he does manage to make last through thick and thin. He loves to write, and sometimes takes ideas for his mystery novels from the ghost themselves. He has tried to stay in practice of martial arts to the best of his ability, but has grown rusty from being away for so long.

Shinigami Specialty: Huho: Nao is particularly gifted in Huho, takeing little practice to get above average for his fast movements. Hakuda is a close second, since other than a chance to learn Martial Arts at a young age, he enjoys secretly thinking up of ways to defend himself. His Zanjutsu is sub-par, and is more likely to see him follow or precede his sword strikes with a punch or a kick.

History

He is the first child of two, though his parents are divorced for reasons niether are ready to talk about. Nao's first house was a two story house at the edge of Karakura Town, though he has few memories of it back then, since he was young. His mother(an artist) refuses to see him most of the time, since his hair is the same as his father's and brings back memories of him. He hasn't been in the old house once, though he sees his younger sister, Suzu('bell', now currently 19), outside of the house. They stop and talk, and try to keep in contact, dispite their parents stubborness. He lived with his father, in a large appartment, closer to the center of town near his father's work(Police). Nao lived on the 13th floor, his room had a few works of Caligraphy adornin the walls, though the appartment had a rather militarian organization to it, with plain dressers, a gray couch, old TV, Ect.. The walls were bare though the rest of the house, save for his dad's collection of weapons in his room. He was told never to touch them, though Nao did on rare occurances, but put them back exactly as it was. His father put Nao though Martial Arts, and he did rather well. He had talent in the staff and spear, and was known to be fairly swift. Nao got a black belt, though was taken out of the program as he started high school, and is out of practice. He tries to go through the moves, if only to keep from getting fat. He moved out after High school, and became a so far mildly successful mystery novelist.

Nao has always been able to see ghost, though never as clearly as he does now. As a child, all he saw were blurs, which at the time, he didn't understand, and he convinced himself that his glasses are smudged. However, as he grew older, they grew clearer and clearer, and as a teen, he was unable to avoid the fact he could see ghost. He grew more and more interested in them, instead of scared, as his sight got better, and began to hang out with them instead of humans. At school and at home, He was seen as a loner, which worryed a few adults. He made a few 'human' friends to just make it look like he was shy, though he does it just for show, and only truely cares about his ghost friends. That is, until they start disappearing. He has noticed that they tend to disappear every few monthes or so since their death, and has never seen one that has "lived" past a year. He figures that they found their peace or something. It is rarer to see black robed men(?) running across rooftops that no one seems to notice, even when they walk in front of them, but he keeps it to himself, not wanting the attention.

He currently lives alone in a cheap appartment. A little bit of influence from his father, and a little bit of not haveing the money, he keeps an organized, simple look to his one room appartment. He has a window right above a dresser with his small notebook and ornate pen he brings everywhere, right next to his bed. A TV sits at the end of his bed on top of a short table. His closet is next to the door, and he uses the bathroom at the end of the hall to shower and such. He has a work table against the wall opposite of the bed(which he also uses for eating on), and a shelf above it for the few books he reads. He brought with him the works of caligraphy that use to hang in his room, and hangs them above his bed, except for the one that reads 'creativity', which holds a centerplace above his worktable. He also has a small refrigerator next to the stove and microwave, with a sink, between the worktable and the closet. His rooms saveing grace is that it is long, or else he would feel shut in. His current ghost friends include a small girl(brutally murdered), a office man(suicide), ornery old man(natural causes), and a young boy(accedent).

Zanpakuto

[Like in the real Bleach universe, the Soul Reapers don`t know what the Shikai or Bankai forms of their Zanpakuto will be or even their names. We want the same to go here. You can only choose how it will look in it's sealed form and recommend what you would like it to be. We, the GMs, will look at this as well as your character's style and create your Shikai and Bankai.]

Name: GM fill

Sealed form: Just a normal Katana, with a square handle. the handle is wrapped in red and black thread, with the red thread woven into the black thread to make diamond shapes.

Spirit Appearance: GM fill

Spirit Personallity: GM fill

Inner World: An aerial view of his world would be a vast plain, green with grasses, with a slight breeze pushing the tops like waves of an ocean. However, it is not how the the ruler will see it. Starting out, Nao will only be an inch tall(the grass will look like trees from his prespective)!! He will be able to leap to the hieght of the top of the grass, like a grasshopper, and 'survey the area', despite the appearant impossibillity of it.
His emotions hold a lot of sway in the look of the plain, ussually in the severity of the wind, but may affect in different ways depending on the emotion such as rage burning sections, rain for depression, or a dust cloud for dispair. While the damaged parts may eventually repair, signified by the grasses compleatly growing back, it may leave scars across the land, such as the fire leaving scorched ground. His state of mind also holds sway in how tall Nao is. As he gains power(as a result, gaining confidence), he will grow taller until the grass only reaches up to his waist at his best.

Type: GM fill

Release Command: GM fill

Shikai: (Initial Release. Recommendations?)I was thinking either spears, or a sort of binding that hangs from his wrist/ankles like a bangle that would focus on his hand to hand fighting technique.

Bankai: (Final release. Recommendations?)If you pick Spears, multiple wind spears? If you pick something else, I trust your judgement. Wind is definatly what I want may power to be.

Last edited:

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
I guess I should explain it, Whole is a human that died and now moved by the Soul Reapers to the next world, the Soul Society, his aging proccess is slowed, and he can live for many years then in the human world, and so his look, he ca be fairly old in years but will look young. When a whole dies, he joins the cycle of rebirth, and born as a new human without memories in the Human World.

Years
FINISHED!

SU
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
Jackblaze, the SU is good, but I don`t think that a sealed form zanpakuto can be all white, it should be like any regular sword, you can only tweak the crossguard, hilt and maybe the length, but the color of the blade, this is something that only in shikai and bankai happans, and not in sealed form. But, except the blade, the crossguard and hilt can be white.

Back