• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

It's been a year for me (thanks to roleplaying), and some time before that, when I was a hacker, it was two. Good times...though when I think about it, I have a lot more fun with you guys in OT than I did as a hacker; it's so much more close knit here.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've been around OT since I came back from my nine month hiatus June 2009. So I've seen people come and go and drama and all sorts of things but I still enjoy spending my time here. ♥

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

During my "hiatus" in 2009 I was actually only active in one thread, and only once a day. And that's the ban the user above you. :D
...Back when I found that thread amusing. Sadly I've lost interest now.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years

I kind of when on OT hiatus recently. Didn't regular post in it for a month or two. But now I seem to be back in action. Ban the user above is sort of becoming uninteresting to me now, but I come in there every so often.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
Coming back here is like coming home. How is everyone doing? :) 217266

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I kinda want PT to be changed to that now because why the hell not. Just like how 'Other Trivia' didn't actually match 'Pokemon Trivia' doesn't match either haha.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
FIONA! /tight hug
Where the frick have you been? ;_;
GABRI /hugs
I'm really sorry! Life has been super, super hectic recently :'( I've been working towards my exams in May/June (boooo). How are you?

Also, Went, please change it to Funtime in Pokéland. That is the perfect name.

Gabri

m8
Years
/hugs tightly
I have loads of work as well (lab work + modern physics basics + two failed subjects from last year) but I'm generally fine. (my life is so uninteresting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back