• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

AnGeaLLeN455

Flaming hope
Years
Wish granted, Masterball doesn't exist anymore.

1rst day: You're seartching for GIRATINA in your Platinum game.
2nd day: You found it after a long day of seartching, so you're trying to catch it. You remember that you have no MasterBalls in your BAG. So you're trying to lower his HP to catch him with an UltraBall. But you're trying and trying without any satisfying result.
3rd day: You're still tryin' after him but you couldn't catch him ! You are now really tired that you slept on your PC's Keyboard. Many buttons of it were typed in the same time, the Computer is frozen, then closed automatically, erasing every single data on it.
4rth day: You regret your wish ...

I wish my Pokemon were all shineys !

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but they're so shiny they hurt your eyes

I wish I could stop the Reshiram and the Zekrom from fighting over there, without putting myself in danger, I don't like it when Reshirams & Zekroms fight

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
Wish Granted, he stops talking about Reshiram & Zekrom fighting...But now...He talks how he wants to marry Reshiram & also talks how Zekrom is all epic.

I wish the Eon Pokemon would make a great Nightcore music.

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
Granted, but she reads it out loud, and Latios hears it; sending him into a jealous rage that makes him hunt you down.

I wish Nintendo accepted art ideas through a contest to be finalized and put in game.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
Wish Granted, but the game that had fan arts in them were canceled.

I wish I had Pokemon Adventures Vol 3 legally, & had no fire accidents, or other accidents that will cause the book to be damaged.

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
Granted, but your parents accidentally pick it up and confuse it for a library book, and return it to the library; where it is checked out and never seen again...

I wish Ash would be replaced by someone who wasn't such an epic noob.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
Wish Granted, but first you must go to Boot Camp before you can join Zekrom's Army, which will last 15yrs. By the time you finish Boot Camp, Zekrom's Army has been disbanded.

I wish I could tell the real Latias how much I love her.

yaya0

は真優勝
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2015
Granted, but it's now about how much Moltres sucks.

I wish I could live in the Pokemon world.

Tomandgreen

The Original Copy-Cat
Years
He does, in the first Black and White Pokemon Special.... and he dies in it. He dies really lamely too, and his deathquote is "Baby, baby, baby ooohhhh!".

I wish I had a non-hacked arceus in my pokemon platinum, and it knew Judgement, and a bunch of other awesome moves, and I was 100% satisfied with it, and it stayed in my game forever, and the game didn't break, and everything was happy, and no wishes got corrupted anymore!

Back