• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reshiram & Black Kyurem fan or Zekrom & White Kyurem fan

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
did you go the other way around when Black Kyurem & White Kyurem was introduced? meaning that if you liked Reshiram better, but you liked Black Kyurem better than White Kyurem. if you liked Zekrom better, but you liked White Kyurem better?

Are you one of those?

one who preferred Reshiram but preferred Black Kyurem?

one who preferred Zekrom but preferred White Kyurem?

did you prefer the other counterpart Pokémon fused than what you prefer as a single Pokémon

I prefer Reshiram but prefer Black Kyurem better than White Kyurem

what Legendary did you prefer and preferred the other fusion?

for example my answer is
prefer Reshiram but prefer Black Kyurem

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I like both Reshiram and White Kyurem equally, ever since both of Kyurem's alternate formes were introduced.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I don't like any of the Kyurem merges much... But they do look a bit cool with their colored wires imo. I prefer Reshiram over Zekrom because Reshiram looks beautiful in a way, while Zekrom isn't cool enough for me :3 I think I prefer Black Kyurem though, because White Kyurem's pose looks awkward while Black K's pose looks pretty badass. So I guess I'm one of those who changed opinions in that way.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
I don't like any of the Kyurem merges much... But they do look a bit cool with their colored wires imo. I prefer Reshiram over Zekrom because Reshiram looks beautiful in a way, while Zekrom isn't cool enough for me :3 I think I prefer Black Kyurem though, because White Kyurem's pose looks awkward while Black K's pose looks pretty badass. So I guess I'm one of those who changed opinions in that way.

it took me a bit to like the Kyurem merges too... I was a HATER once but started liking Black Kyurem because of a vore picture of him ;)

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
I liked Zekrom and Reshiram nearly equally, yet Reshiram slightly more.

I dislike Kyurem-B and Kyurem-W nearly equally, yet liked Kyurem-B slightly more.

So I guess I was one of those people.

Back