• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Better Than You - ♥ Shinji/Paul Club! ♥

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Navigation: [alink id=Rules]Rules[/alink id] - [alink id=FAQ]FAQ[/alink id] - [alink id=Social Group]Social Group[/alink id] - [alink id=Affiliates]Affiliates[/alink id] - [alink id=Members]Members[/alink id] - [alink id=Sign-Up]Sign-Up Sheet[/alink id] - [alink id=Banners]Club Banners/Tags[/alink id] - [alink id=Partners]Partner Pokémon[/alink id] - [alink id=Gallery]Club Gallery[/alink id] - [alink id=Archive]Archive[/alink id]

Shinji-kun Fanclub

[a id]Rules[/a id]
Rules

• No flaming
  • No SPAMming
  • No trolling
  • No obscene phrases
  • You are not allowed to post unless you're a member. If you do post beforehand, you may not get accepted.
  • The password is >>>ShINjI<<< (The password is case sensitive, please use caps in the right places or you will not be accepted)
  • No advertising your fanclub
  • Always use the password when signing up

[a id]FAQ[/a id]
FAQ

• What are FAQ?
    • FAQ are Frequently Asked Questions. For now, the list is of what I believe will be asked frequently. As I go on, I will add more. Please look and keep updated!
  • Can you make a new topic already?
    • Topics don't grow on trees; you'll have to wait until I or the co-leader can think of one.
  • Can I get kicked out? How?
    • You can get kicked out by being generally annoying, advertising, trolling, bashing, flaming, being disrespectful in any way, not following the rules, and by not being active for two months.

[a id]Sign-Up[/a id]
Sign-Up Sheet

• Why do you like Shinji/Paul
  • Why did you decide to join the club?
  • Who will be your partner Pokémon?
  • What is your partner Pokémon's nickname? (Optional)
  • What is the password?

[a id]Partners[/a id]Partner Pokémon

Nidokingu

34.png

Goroun

75.png

Erebuu

125.png

Buubaa

126.png

Mariruri

184.png

Yamikarasu

198.png

Ringuma

217.png

Odoshishi

234.png

Erekiddo

239.png

Tekkanin

291.png

Hariteyama

297.png

Kodora

305.png

Naetoru

387.png

Hayashigame

388.png

Dodaitosu

389.png

Mukkuru

396.png

Donkarasu

430.png

Manyuura

461.png

Buubaan

467.png

Guraion

472.png

[a id]Affiliates[/a id]
Affiliates

[a id]Banners[/a id]
Club Banners/Tags

Shinji-PaulClub.png

Code:
[PLAIN][url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=182718][img]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa299/ShadowYasha/Shinji-PaulClub.png[/img][/url][/PLAIN]
ShinjiBanner-2.png

Code:
[PLAIN][url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=182718][IMG]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa299/ShadowYasha/ShinjiBanner-2.png[/IMG][/url][/PLAIN]
bla.png

Code:
[PLAIN][url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=182718][img]http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff343/reyreypyon/bla.png[/img][/url][/PLAIN]

[a id]Gallery[/a id]
Club Gallery

Spoiler:

[a id]Archive[/a id]
Archive

June 19th

[a id]Members[/a id]
Members
Leader

Co-Leader

Normal Members
ReyRey-Pyon
Ani217MS.png

MuffinPaula
Ani125MS.png

Juu-Chan
Ani034MS.png

[a id]Social Group[/a id]
Social Group
Social Group~ Maintained by SL​
Just click the image, please. =3

Last edited:

BUG♥CATCHER★BREEZE

Lurker from the deep
Years
What do you like about Shinji/Paul?: He'sdifferent, (not completely cookie-cuter), interesting, and acts like peole would actually act if they were serious about getting to the top. Not to I'm very impressed by the amount of badges he has! When Paul turns up, it always becomes an episode worth watching!

Why did you join?: Why not? Paul's cool, and I like clubs! :) (totally vague answer...). Not to mention the pretty CSS. I think it's pretty good.

How active will you be?: Well, it's the Summer Holidays and even though I was considering knitting a scarf, I'm going to give up on that and end up logging onto PokéCommunity...

Who is your partner Pokémon?: Elekid!

Partner Pokémon Nickname (Optional): Mr. Jangles.

Satoshi Drools, Shinji Rules!

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Ooh, the password is so close. But no dice. Once you get that password correct, you're in. (Hint: You can copy/paste XD).​

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
Years
Awesome. I also like Paul.

What do you like about Shinji/Paul?
His personality and aditude towards other trainers.

Why did you join?
Becuase I think Paul's awesome.

How active will you be?
Probably a medium amount or more.

Who is your partner Pokémon?
Guraion/Gliscor

Partner Pokémon Nickname (Optional)
Gli Gli

Oh, and:

Satoshi Drools but Shinji Rules!

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
Years
Awesome. Well, I joined because I think Paul and his taste in Pokémon is awesome. Plus, unlike Ash, he has Dark types.

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Also unlike Satoshi, he's not a goodie-goodie. That goodie nature gets on my verves after 11 seasons. XD Badasses FTW.​

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
Years
I know. So what if the Gliscor Paul caught was the leader of a group of Gligar? That was cool of him. I most likely would have done the same thing.

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
I would have as well. He wants strong Pokémon, so why would he pick off a weaker Gligar? I wouldn't have. I would've taken the Gliscor. Who is a beast. XD​

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
I believe Shinji despises contests, though. XD At least. . He looked disgusted when he saw Satoshi in a contest. Lighten up. XD​

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Satoshi Drools but Shinji Rules 100% true. 8D
What do you like about Shinji/Paul? Everything <3333
Why did you join? Shinji is my fave charcter in pokemon
How active will you be? For my love of Shinji,active!
Who is your partner Pokémon? Lairon <3333
Partner Pokémon Nickname (Optional) Trike
I really like to join,also Can I be Co-owner? Its ok if the answer is no =)

EDIT: I'll be kinda inactive since finals started here,but dont worry ill post for sure ^^

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Oh xD I skipped it lol
Why have you joined?
Shinji is my fave char in pokemon ^^

Well I dont watch the anime here xD But when did Shinji have Lairon,Magmortar and Gliscor? Well I dont remember Gliscor.But I never knew Shinji have a Lairon and Magmortar xD Oh and Graveller lol.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
It looks like I need to check Serebii or any other pokemon sites from now on x3

Shinji really has awsome pokemon.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Oh yes!
I guess I can make some banners or userbar(If I can) ^^

Shinji forever!

Back