• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Elemental

Should we start mapping now or wait for the new tiles?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Team Elemental
The next generation of awesome hackers.

Introduction

I'm HackDeoxys and I've started this group not only to improve my hacking and everyone else's hacking, but to make a team that makes great hacks and hopefully gets lots of awards.
I also made this team for more people to get better at ROM hacking. If this is your first hacking team, we might be able to find someone on the team who can help you. So this team can also have a learning system of inexperienced hackers learnning how to map, how to script, how to spirite, how to create storylines, etc. Also, team members can upload their own hacks to this thread and if you want, we might work on it after our current project is done.
We'll need lots of members, this is gonna be a big hacking team.
If you know one of skills, you are probably guaranteed entry:
World Map Editing
Roms we have hacked: none
Roms we are currently hacking: Firered
Roms we will hack: Well for me, firered, but if we're working on the hack of another team member, I don't know.

Application form

If you want to join the team, please fill out this application:
Skills:
Proof of Work:
Past Experience: (optional)
Contact info: (optional)

If you have more than one skill, please share them all, you can do more than one thing for the hack.

Current Members
HackDeoxys (leader, mapper, fakemon designer, storyline artist, application manager)
PwnageMew (leader, fakemon designer, storyline artist, application manager)
Luquent (Spiriter)
sean777 (Mapper)
Diho (Storyline artist)
r0bert (Mapper, OW spiriter, Tile Maker, Tile Inserter, OW spiriting application manager)
agentgeo (Mapper, Tile Maker, Tile inserter, Head of Scripters)
minime010 (Spiriter)
soulkaze (Mapper)
ares10 (TitleScreen editor)
Bosaap (Scripter in training)
Learath2 (Scripter)
RioKura (Mapper)
richmix (Spiriter, OW spiriter)
war rock exe (unlz.gba worker, titlescreen editor)
Milk (graphics maker)
Flandre Scarlet (Spirite Inserter, Titlescreener, Music inserter)
Musician of Literature (Music inserter)
Pedro12 (Scripter)

Note: yes there are 2 leaders, me and PwnageMew.

Needed Members
Red = needed
Yellow = kinda needed

Mapper (We already have lots, so only join if you're very good.)
Scripter (We already have lots, so only join if you're very good.)
OW Spiriter
Spiriter
UNLZ-GBA Guy
Title screen editor
World map editor
Spirite indexer/inserter
Tile editor
Tile inserter

Banner/userbar maker

If I've forgotten something, apply anyways.

Current Project: Pokemon Shadow Stone

Hack of firered.

This hack is set a few years after Leafgreen/Firered

Legend: Ten years ago, in the Kanto region, there was a great battle beetween Mew and Mewtwo. The four greatest trainers in the world, Red, Green, Blue and Yellow, locked up Mewtwo in Cerulean cave, Kanto and Lockup mew in Azure Mountain in the Darkessonne region.
Ther has been a recent rumor that Mewtwo is free and that he is seeking Mew. But rumors are never really true.....Or are they?

Storyline:
You are a boy or a girl in the small town of Moon Village in the Darkessonne
region. You are also the helper of Prof. Pine, the local professeur. He has been very nice to you. When your house burned down a year ago, he gave you and your dad one of his labs to live in. Today he is going to give you your very own Pokemon. He asks you to go see if Mewtwo is really free and you accept. With your new Pokemon, you can explore the region, get the Pokedex, catch Pokemon, battle gyms, then the elite 4, and also go the Senjaio region (whick has 8 more gyms and another elite 4)
Eventually you catch both Mew and Mewtwo.

Features

1. New tiles
2. New storyline
3. 2 new regions: Darkessonne and Senjaio
4. Catch all legendaries
5. New scripts
6. All legendaries are either on Mew's side or Mewtwo's side.
7. Some Sinnoh Pokemon
8. New characters
9. Reintroducing old characters: Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Lance, Giovanni,etc(mabye more)

UPDATE:
New hero OWs, made by r0bert:
Spoiler:

But we still need surfing and fishing

Well, I hope lots of people join. Thanks!

Last edited:

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Nobody interested? Come on people, apply! I mostly need scripters, title screen editers, OW spiriters and World map editors. A mapper would be nice.

Edit: Banner created for team:
File

Last edited:

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
Hey dude sign me up for mapping i want to help a friend and you know my proof :)

Crysalus

Rides a mantine to school.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 27, 2010
Hey, I'd like to apply for mapping and scripting, my scripting skills arent the best, but I consider myself to be at least at medium difficultly scripting. you can see proof here:
youtube.com/watch?v=itUUAGeDa9Q (just put in the http and all that jazz)
contact me by pm, email to [email protected] or msn (same email)
im in the UK so my time zone may be different to yours.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Hey dude sign me up for mapping i want to help a friend and you know my proof :)

Alright, I've seen you already, you're in, I'll add you to the list.

Hey, I'd like to apply for mapping and scripting, my scripting skills arent the best, but I consider myself to be at least at medium difficultly scripting. you can see proof here:
youtube.com/watch?v=itUUAGeDa9Q (just put in the http and all that jazz)
contact me by pm, email to [email protected] or msn (same email)
im in the UK so my time zone may be different to yours.

I'll take you as scripter, but not mapper. Those maps had a bunch of tile errors.

Thanks, both of you. Glad to have you on the team.

EDIT: We have a new banner, made by ~Electrivire~. If you like it, put it in your signature.

25zm7io.png

[*IMG]http://i26.tinypic.com/25zm7io.png[/IMG]

Last edited:

Shadowyxz

Insert title here
Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2013
If you still need more mappers.
Skills:Mapping
Proof of Work:
Spoiler:

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
If you still need more mappers.
Skills:Mapping
Proof of Work:
Spoiler:

Can you map with a Firered rom? That's what we're using for Pokemon Shadowstone. Please show me some Firered proof of work.

Alright I have a announcement for everyone. I'm not gonna have internet connection for a few days, starting tomorrow, so PwnageMew, the other team leader will take my place temporarely.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Thanks, ~Electovire~.

@Everyone:
I made the starter town, any suggestions? It's already been tested and has no border problems. You live in the lab high up on the mountain. Please rate and NO STEALING.
Moon Village, The starter town. (I'll change it if anyone has a better idea.
Spoiler:

Crysalus

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 27, 2010
Thanks deoxys, that map honestly was one of my worst. I've completely remade that script and map and personally it looks a lot better now. as for the new starter town, it looks good, though maybe a touch up on things such as the layers of mountain because there seem to be clashes at points. also, I'm not too fond of the bits behind the lab etc with the rock next to grass because of the tile limitations, but I assume you're going to be importing tiles to make that look good anyways.

Crysalus

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 27, 2010
Thanks electrivire, rushed abit when putting the team banner in there.
Btw, is this thread just for shadowstone? or can I ask for some team help for my hack? :3

King Koopa

The Dark Spriter >>>>
Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2012
I'm good at changing sprites of pokemon icons and positioning i can also use photoshop well but i don't know about fakemon i don't like them :p

~Electrivire~

My Imaginary Friend Haz Issuez
Years
Anyway, anyone in the group may request ANY graphics (does not have to involve the project) and I'll get back to ye.

Anyway, I think the Ice Gym Leader should be named Crystal, that sounds Icy... right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back