• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The New desktop screenshot thread

Archenoth

The arch foe
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2020
Spoiler:

Internet browser ponies! Fitting for a computer eh?

I also read about a guy who set his wallpaper to cycle through images of Weeping Angels, each getting closer to the screen. That's brilliant for shocking people when they minimize the windows when they borrow the computer!

This one is awesome too!
Spoiler:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Spoiler:

Internet browser ponies! Fitting for a computer eh?

I also read about a guy who set his wallpaper to cycle through images of Weeping Angels, each getting closer to the screen. That's brilliant for shocking people when they minimize the windows when they borrow the computer!

This one is awesome too!
Spoiler:

Chrome pony is so cute. :3

Spoiler:

Here's my wallpaper as of taking the screenshot. Mine changes automatically every 3 minutes.

Tackle

Pancham
Years
My desktop, it looks so empty-ish but I like it. ♥
Spoiler:

When I uploaded into Imgur it's pixelated I don't know why but Asuna's still lovely.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
2012 Desktop
Spoiler:

2013 Desktop
Spoiler:

-100% Adventure Time, +100% Homestuck... Eeeyup, I sold my soul to Hussie... ::::|

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Current wallpaper as of taking this screen.

Spoiler:

It changes every 3 minutes, as previously stated. Wish I could have a laptop of my own cause it would be this atm:

Spoiler:

Yeah my desktop is messy, but I really have no control over that since I share my PC.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 16, 2019
May 2013 desktop screenshot. Running Mac OS X 10.8.3 Mountain Lion.

Spoiler:

I always have my dock set to auto hide but here's a screenshot with my dock appearance.

Spoiler:

Used Bowtie and Geektool for the most part. Bartender to hide the menubar icons.

Years
My desktop right now is amazing and I will probably not change it for awhile more because it is so amazing :D although I think it is off-center? I hardly notice, I've usually got windows open so I can't see it.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Used to be a snorlax one, but changed to this for no apparent reason...

Spoiler:

tnfsf11

I still use it, y'all arguments are invalid ^^
(I reduced the resolution for better viewing)

tlUBQ9y.png

Found a large version of the Ilex Shrine that I though was cool, so I made that my wallpaper (at least, for the time being).
Spoiler:
Dem pixels B)
I like this one a lot, & you're one of the very few who still use XP, good for you ;)
I also like the theme is it Luna or Zune? or another one???

Last edited:
Back