• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Cyan [Beta 3 Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 10, 2016
I tried to go into the Snowcrest Gym, and my rival came out, gave a single text box, and then the game just froze up. Disappointing, because I had been really enjoying the hack prior to that.

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2015
Thats huge man , Great work and I like the title screen I've gotta fight with Unlz just to change the title name xD

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
I think the Meditite is level 15, while Tyron's highest level pokemon is 14.
I just checked and Meditite is level 14, the same as Tyron's highest level. I kind of see what you mean, Meditite should be a lot easier than his Kangrish though.
I've checked all over Snowcrest path....can't find Ruffski for the life of me :/

Edit: I changed the time to night time on my PC (I only play in the mornings) and sure enough Ruffski came out to play :)
Ruffski is indeed very rare, it has nothing to do with time though. You just got lucky. ;)
I grind a lot, so I evolve Dredrock and his evoulution is awesome. It looks like a better Tyranitar. :D Also I decide to complete Dex, which may be impossible, because of cost of eggs.
Thanks! Don't worry, beta 3 will introduce some much faster and easier ways to make money.
I tried to go into the Snowcrest Gym, and my rival came out, gave a single text box, and then the game just froze up. Disappointing, because I had been really enjoying the hack prior to that.
What ROM version were you using? This isn't happening for me or anyone else.
-------------------
Aquamarine City is done! It includes a bunch of things to do like the Pokemon Tournament, Dept. Store, and of course the Pokemon GYM.
J817Ad1.png
ThlWl5v.png
WyF73GC.png
HOIVDx8.png

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I love Ruffski! Does he have an evolution? Also I love all the different weather elements, it keeps you from getting bored of looking at the same surroundings. As for KuwabaraTheMan's rival glitch, I can confirm this isn't happening for me. Keep up the good work, chrunch! =)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 10, 2016
So it seems like the glitch happens if you have an egg in your party. With no egg, the event loads fine, but if you have an egg than it will freeze after the second text box.

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2016
this hack is great just got my second badge too bad it ends after 4 badge i hope u dont cancel this hack.u will finish it soon good luck.and graphics r great.i usually dont play hack with fakemons but in this hack they r good have a feel of real pokemon in it thank for amazing hack

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
I finished playing beta 2 and i must say i thoroughly enjoyed playing the hack ! Is this hack going to be a short one in terms of length cause every town afetr your satrting town had a gym :P any way good luck with this hack

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
I love Ruffski! Does he have an evolution? Also I love all the different weather elements, it keeps you from getting bored of looking at the same surroundings. As for KuwabaraTheMan's rival glitch, I can confirm this isn't happening for me. Keep up the good work, chrunch! =)
No he does not, at least not at the moment. ;) Thanks!
So it seems like the glitch happens if you have an egg in your party. With no egg, the event loads fine, but if you have an egg than it will freeze after the second text box.
Thanks for letting me know. I'll investigate it and see if I can find out what's causing it.
this hack is great just got my second badge too bad it ends after 4 badge i hope u dont cancel this hack.u will finish it soon good luck.and graphics r great.i usually dont play hack with fakemons but in this hack they r good have a feel of real pokemon in it thank for amazing hack
Thanks!
I finished playing beta 2 and i must say i thoroughly enjoyed playing the hack ! Is this hack going to be a short one in terms of length cause every town afetr your satrting town had a gym :P any way good luck with this hack
Well actually there are two towns (three counting the first one) without a gym in beta 2. There's also going to be a bit of backtracking and revisiting earlier locations. So no, I'm not planning on it being short. Thanks!
-------------------
I've got another little question for everyone. Who would be interested in me releasing some documentation on my fakemon with beta 3? I know there are some people who like to know the base stats/movesets/EVs of their Pokemon and it's not very easy to get that information right now unfortunately.

In other news, I've slowly been working on beta 3 and it's progressing ahead at a steady rate. Here's a little spoiler of the next area of the game:
qufeUGM.png

M0ZEPH

Formally 'Resultz' - Returned!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 30, 2014
I'm excited to try the Fakemon. I love fakemon games when done right. And An archipeligo region is all me too!

Edit, been playing upto just after the first gym, catching only the fakemon to test the balance, and I have to say Twejay is pretty horrible to face. Glad I caught one because ta level 14 it's ripping everything to shreds!!!

Also it would be helpful to have info on the existing fakemon available, such as evolutions etc. I appreciate the element of suprise but I like to know! haha.

Keep up the good work!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
hello, im new here. even though u prob already answered this, when do u think the finished version come out? im really looking forward to trying this new hack out. looks amazing, even better, i pokedex for the fakemon. thanks xD

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Although I've yet to find the time to play this hack (or any hack for the past 3 years) I really enjoy following it in the shadows. Cyan is a real diamond in the rough and I feel that you've come up with a wonderful balance of graphical upheaval and gameplay aesthetics. Bravo.

victini91

Star of the Victory
Years
I like this game and so far I'm on the 2nd gym, going good.
Though I'm here to report something about the game, especially the Pokedex.

No.177-178: Buizel and Floatzel info are confused, 182: Ambipom
Also for 187-189, 191-192 and 209, about the same as above.

No. 281: Info text are pretty scrambled for Kirlia.

And this; No. 312: Only a line of info for Minun.

I suppose Dex 054 is right, since Swirlix is mentioned in the very beginning of the game so I suppose the next one will be its evolution?
There are some Pokemon that is mentioned two times in the Dex. Umm...new Pokemon for the dupe slot, I guess?
Some Fakemons has incorrect infos. Could be those mons lack of them in the 1st place.

Other than that are the same minor bugs other user encountered as above (grammatical errors, slightly misaligned letter when nicknaming, etc.).

Overall, I still like this game and hoping for Beta 3 to be released.
Sorry if I couldn't post images since I'm still below 15 posts.
EDIT: Another sorry to chrunch if I reveals too much about your Pokedex....

Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2016
I've finished the beta 2, and so far it has been great. I really have to tip my hat at your level design. It's something not everyone pays enough attention to.

Proud to be let's playing this game before anyone else.

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
Years
I'm gonna be playing beta 2 when I get the Time. I'm really looking forward to it. Except a pic of my team once I finish the beta :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 18, 2014
May be you should write to the description that you need Fire Red file to run your ips, for newbies like me this might not be clear.. :D I needed almost 10 minutes to find out that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back