• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New desktop screenshot thread

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Spoiler:

This is my desktop. Isn't it beautiful?

Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2024
Well, about time I posted my screencap of my desktop

A few notes

1. Beware, 1.7MB even resized
  2. Don't ask about the background
  3. DON'T ask about the background
  4. This is meant to intentionally annoy Lightning
  5. Yep, because it's two screens I posses. Freaking great life :D

You ready?
Spoiler:
/too lazy to log out of alt

lmao how dare you. :( Though to be honest, the clutter on your screens is bothering me a lot more than the fact that there are two of them, ahaha. S-so many icons and windows all over the place. But still. *whines for second monitor*

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
Spoiler:

eeeeee well i change my background more than once every day so no bigz but i messed with adium and im p satisfied fer 2day :-) i am however looking fer new menubar icons the ones i have now are too sharp :-s

lucariojon

{Ruff Rabbit}
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
I have a Mijumaru wallpaper at the moment. (From the Pokémon Anime)
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
Spoiler:

:-)

back to old taskbar, new adium style$ , new background....but im looking for new icons so subject to change u.u

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
I can't post ecchi, so I can't post my wallpaper. :/

@Ven- Post that wall please. I love it. <3
@Aizuke- Looks nice. :3

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
Years
Currently I'm looking for a new wallpaper actually, but this is what I've got for now.

Spoiler:

For once I have a clean desktop.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
Here is my latest wallpaper(just trying to make it a bit fall like):
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 15, 2023
Spoiler:

Spent a while doing this (Rainmeter rocks like that). I like the results so far. And yes, I also have Windows 7 on my comp.

redsaber5859

Banned
Years
Apple Freak, does that desktop have tons of shortcuts that make the picture? Or is it just a really good picture set as background made in photoshop?
Incase u didn't see mine, here:
Spoiler:

Yeah, I'm obsessed with AoM and AoE

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 15, 2023
Apple Freak, does that desktop have tons of shortcuts that make the picture? Or is it just a really good picture set as background made in photoshop?
They're not shortcuts or a really good background picture; the blue stuff is actually a lightweight program called Rainmeter that can display system information and other stuff on the desktop. If I was to take a video of it, you'd see all of the stuff updating as my computer functions.

Back