• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spice up your games!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 27, 2011
Though I don't plan on making my own fan-based games, I'd like to say that those buildings and objects you've made are so adorable. XD Keep up the great work! =3

BlackCharizard

Black Charizard
Years
Well, Even if your using paint, I think there's 2 reasons for the graphics getting messed up.
1-Your increasing an image other than a sprite.

2-you aren't EXACTLY doubling it. You might be pulling the corner to expand the size. DONT DO THAT. You can select the image and use stretch/skew. then make it 200% vertical and horizontal.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
Wait a sec! Kyledove-sama, the God of Sprites has a new thread on PokeCommunity?
Oh my gods! *bows*
Salutations, the one and only Kyledove-sama. I have been a forever admire of your spriting and will one day be a spriter in your quality. Your houses have brought inner peace to the chaotic world of spriting. I feel like a nuisance when I look at your spriting. I am honored to post at a thread that you started. Your spriting is undescribible in words. Nintendo and I put together could never sprite as you do.
*bows again, lower*
I wish you could show me your miraculous secrets and your majestic ways of the making of your wonderful pixels.
That will be all. *bows*

Matt12345678

The Famous N00b
Years
2-you aren't EXACTLY doubling it. You might be pulling the corner to expand the size. DONT DO THAT. You can select the image and use stretch/skew. then make it 200% vertical and horizontal.
THat's wut i was doing.....thank you SO MUCH!

Matt12345678

The Famous N00b
Years
Here is my updated tileset. Kyledove's PkCenters/Marts are on the very bottom. However, they don't line up correctly. Can someone please fix it?
Thanks in advance.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Crystal Clair said:
Wait a sec! Kyledove-sama, the God of Sprites has a new thread on PokeCommunity?
Oh my gods! *bows*
Salutations, the one and only Kyledove-sama. I have been a forever admire of your spriting and will one day be a spriter in your quality. Your houses have brought inner peace to the chaotic world of spriting. I feel like a nuisance when I look at your spriting. I am honored to post at a thread that you started. Your spriting is undescribible in words. Nintendo and I put together could never sprite as you do.
*bows again, lower*
I wish you could show me your miraculous secrets and your majestic ways of the making of your wonderful pixels.
That will be all. *bows*

Woah seriously? I feel SO flattered XD Im not a god of sprites!!! XDDD
Ive never noticed you before-sorry =\ but Im happy to know someone likes me work so much XD I wish I could help you to become a better sprite and share my "secrets" but I dont really have any XD Its all just practise and practise I guess ^^;

and Matt, its cos you left a gap between the buildings.

Matt12345678

The Famous N00b
Years
Kyledove said:
Ive never noticed you before-sorry =\ but Im happy to know someone likes me work so much XD I wish I could help you to become a better sprite and share my "secrets" but I dont really have any XD Its all just practise and practise I guess ^^;

and Matt, its cos you left a gap between the buildings.
i know......i'm good at graphics, but i stink when it comes to lining stuff up........
EDIT: Kyledove, did u get my PM?

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
You are the God of Sprites in MY religion. I have my own sprite thread right here on the community and if you can find it, would you post there and rate em?
I honestly thought you would never come back again since you dont post too much. I really keep track of when you come on because, well let's say if there were a spriting school, you'd be the principal XD I actually save your sprites on my computer, study your techniques and try to use em on my art.
*bows*
Actually we've met before, only on Serebii and I was under another username. And I only posted that username at certain threads...

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Aww really?! I am SO flattered XDDD I hope you havent saved ALL my sprites, some suck so bad XD Haha I actually visit a lot, but dont post much. I visited your thread and will post in a minute ^^;

Oh and matt person, when you say my graphics, you can only use my graphics from HERE, and the JOHTO project, NOT expedition. Sorry.

woah thats weird, I was browing my computer and I found this screenshot from a really old game I was making, and I was like, where did those buildings come from?! so Im gonna post them here, if they are someone else and I accidentally stole them, I apologize, or if they are from fr/lg I apologize too.
city.png

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
Years
Kyledove said:
Aww really?! I am SO flattered XDDD I hope you havent saved ALL my sprites, some suck so bad XD Haha I actually visit a lot, but dont post much. I visited your thread and will post in a minute ^^;

Oh and matt person, when you say my graphics, you can only use my graphics from HERE, and the JOHTO project, NOT expedition. Sorry.

woah thats weird, I was browing my computer and I found this screenshot from a really old game I was making, and I was like, where did those buildings come from?! so Im gonna post them here, if they are someone else and I accidentally stole them, I apologize, or if they are from fr/lg I apologize too.
city.png
i think it's a mix between the original pokemon center,
and one of the houses from one of the secrets islands.

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
Kyledove, so what's the deal? Are those yours or not, because I think they look very cool and would love to use 'em... hmm...

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
They all look so cool!!! You are Da' Bomb at Spriting!!! Hm... they do look your style, but, anyways, everything's cool ^^

Ooh, and, I would like to re-request my request, because, maybe, you might have not seen it.

Could you please make a FR/LG version of the huts in Pacifidlog Town and Fortree City?

Thank you, in advance.

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
Kyledove said:
I think they are mine, shall I add them anyway? I never steal =\

I'd love you to add them because I really think they're suh-weeeet! ;) It would be quite nice to use them in my game.

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2010
I could sure use a lovely FR/LG style fountain for Pokemon Champion... It's gonna sit right outside the Pokemon Academy.
I would appreciate it a lot if you made me one, Kyle! :)

Neo Genesis

The Wanderer
Years
Hey Kyledove can you make a set of buildings to match those wooden pokemon center and mart from your earlier post?

BlackCharizard

Black Charizard
Years
I dont think you saw my request before. A palm tree in ruby/sapphire or FR/LG style would help. A tall one and a short one. Thanks in advance!

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Yes I saw all your requests and the more you ask, the less I will want to do it XP like...

Oh and Be patient, Dont be surprised if you never get your request, this is only something Im doing in my free time for my enjoyment, if it becomes a chore I wont continue it. =\

Back