• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Aquamarine Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
They're not all bad, but you don't need to show us in my thread... create a thread in Pixel Art or something.

j.a

awesomenesses!
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2008
umm¿... where is that and do you want that starter il make the other forms¿
i might make any other pokemon if u want aside from jellyfish there to hard for me

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
I'm not hiring you as spriter, I just think that you should create your own art thread on the forums.

j.a

awesomenesses!
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2008
i meant weres the art thing¿
i might not mke anymor cuz i might make a game

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
Who wants to see the new windowskin in action? *forces you to put your hands up*

OK, here it is. I went for the aquamarine coloured theme when making this.

fossilmanjo5.png

Sorry for the double post, but I think we need a bump, don't you? How's a screenshot to whet your appetite?

philxn7.png

But who does she hardly ever see..?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
D'argh.

Sorry for the double post, the backup deleted some stuff.

Oh, but guess what? I created a decent Pokémon style sprite :DDDD Here you go.

strigiphyllcr1.png

j.a

awesomenesses!
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2008
his feet aren't big enough in my opinion

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
I could try and make them bigger, I suppose. And come on guys, please have other people here! I'm updating the first post with newer screenies.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Yeah, the sprite is good, just make his feet a little longer, it looks like he's about to fall down.... And also add some talons... Good job so far Lorem.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
Thanks for the comments, guys :)

I am just trying to finish up a Piano feature whereby you can play the piano at a particular point.

j.a

awesomenesses!
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2008
do you get to press keyboard buttons for the piano function?
if yes that would be cool if you could redo the system to play the guitar and make an alternate version like nintendo does you could have something like... umm... pokemon firestone or something... its just an idea.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
Yes, that would be about it. I do need a lot of images though, which is the main time taker.

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
Years
surely it would take long to do the Piano script and function?

anyway thats nice ideas you have got there. and possibly images would take long also, but anyways keep up with it.

j.a

awesomenesses!
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2008
the script would be looong and it would take longer if HE had to do do the sprites so that he dont have to worry il take a whack at a piano (even he wont use it)

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
Hmm... kind of unnecessary...

In other news though, I have scrapped the idea of a piano function until I know more RGSS to script it. I now have an update on how close we are to a demo now.

MAPS: 89%
POKÉMON: 5%
SPRITES: 1%

So, now, I am going to ask you to submit your ideas for Pokémon, moves, types, abilities, anything! We want this game filled with content from you, the fans.

Also, the Aquamarine forums are in dire need of activity, so get on over there. It's pretty obvious where the link is, but PM me if you can't find it.

j.a

awesomenesses!
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2008
cool so were about 94% ready for the game demo (i added 89 5 and 1 then divided it by three)

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
Umm, no, not really. Technically, we're 205% away from the game (300%). Divide that by 3, and you get roughly 66%.

I also made a support userbar. It can be improved, but we need more sprites, and for more sprites, we need more concepts ;)

aquauserbargr1.gif

Code:
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/7884/aquauserbargr1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back