• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi hi c:

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2008
Hi guys, I'm new, I joined because I heard I could find some info on how to edit my pokemon pearl/diamond sprite on an emulator! could someone point me out where? x3

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
All the information for that would be located in the Emulation section.
Specifically, you may want to check out the Documents and Tutorials, or this thread:
Diamond and Pearl Hacking
(Even though I created that thread, it probably wouldn't be a good idea to ask me any questions regarding it... I haven't hacked in quite a while.)

Welcome to the Pokécommunity, Thunderlove!
You know, we have more than just emulation here. The community has everything you may want to talk about, ranging from the Pokémon video-games to perhaps how your day went over in the other chat. ;D

However, you should remember that these forums have rules, just like all others. It's always a good idea to look over the Community Rules and FAQ before posting.

I do hope you enjoy yourself here!

Sushi.

AWESOME
Years
Hello Thunderlove, welcome to the community! ^^ Theres a pokemon hacking section for any hacking help and also, read the rules good and you'll be fine ;D So have fun here! ^^

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
Years
Hiya Thunderlove! Welcome to Pokecommunity! Well, I have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to emulators, sprite tweaking, whatever! I'm not a rom hacker, I'm an rper for crying out loud! *dies* Lol I'm such a spazz..

Thankfully though there are peeps here who are more than happy to help you with all your...rom hacking, emulator w/e needs! Me, I am just here to simply welcome you and wish you the best of luck on your stay here. ;)

Have fun! :)

-Neko

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2008
Hiidoran.- Thanks for the welcome and now... well you see, I've been there, and throught a lot of threads, including yours, even before joining, and like I said, I just can't figure anything out, I've been reading comment after comment and I get even more confused T_T. Ya got any idea how to edit the sprits? just like, the main character's sprit, mainly the boy, that's all I really want. I have the pokeTEX and all but I just can't figure it out, which is surprising @_@ to me at least.

Any idea how to do it, or who knows how to?, all I find is for hacking sprites of past games, not much on the DS part.

I have the URL to download pokeTEX and all if you wish to help 3;

FruitBoy.- Will do! thanks n_n

Neko64.- xD! thanks for the warm amusing welcome x3

Afff it won't let me edit my posts but, I already figured it out, kinda, thanks to yours and other people's posts O:! thanks a lot c:

Last edited:
Back