• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
Rare Legends

What thread can this be talked about? also When or where can the events be held for them or Is it possible to get a trade for keeps? I know this is a VERY long shot but.... Id really like Mew

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
What thread can this be talked about? also When or where can the events be held for them or Is it possible to get a trade for keeps? I know this is a VERY long shot but.... Id really like Mew

You could try one of the shops in the Trade Shops section of Trade Corner. Otherwise that's the only place you can really get them. If you wanna discuss rare legends in general and how you think they should be easier to obtain or something like that, Pokemon Gaming Central would be what you want. n_n

SuperKirbyFan

Weedle trainer
Years
Hey guys, so I'm doing a solo challenge for the challenges section on white, and I have a few questions about the end of the game. I'll put it in spoiler tags for those playing through for the first time.
Spoiler:

Years
Hey guys, so I'm doing a solo challenge for the challenges section on white, and I have a few questions about the end of the game. I'll put it in spoiler tags for those playing through for the first time.
Spoiler:

For the first one:
Yes, when you catch Zekrom (or Reshiram if you're playing Black) and you have a full party you can switch it with one of your Pokemon and then Zekrom/Reshiram gets placed in the first slot which means you'll send it out first against N and Ghetsis. It will also be placed in the first slot even if you have an empty space in your party.

The second one:
Yes, you can leave the Pokemon Center. You don't have to lose to get out and you don't have to fight the Elite Four again.

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Well, glad to hear you could leave after finishing the Elite 4 before N...I've been prepping to absolutely MURDER the E4 because I wasn't sure I'd have that chance. My goal is to have a team prepped for Ghetsis, then add Watchog to the five to help me get Reshiram. Once I have Reshiram, swap for Watchog. There's my team for the final battle.

Cyclone

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
How do I spread it from pokemon to pokemon. I tried reading Bulbapedia but I dont quite understand.

Spreading Pokerus (if that was what you were referring to) is quite easy. Just put the infected Pokemon on your team, then walk or bike around for a few minutes until the Pokerus has spread.

Marlo

Missing Person
Years
For Pokérus, I always keep a Pokémon in my PC with it. In the PC, the virus won't go away nor will it spread. So, when I want to use it, I'll quickly infect my party and then put the Pokémon back for future use.

Years
  • Age 26
  • U.S.
  • Seen Mar 23, 2014
How do I spread it from pokemon to pokemon. I tried reading Bulbapedia but I dont quite understand.

You can easily spread Pokerus by placing the infected pokemon first in your party and battling a wild pokemon with it. There is a large chance to pass it to the second and third pokemon slots.

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2013
Im on my way to Castelia city, does anyone know if its possible to get Drillbur now? Beacause i have waited for hours in wellspring cave for a shaking spot to appear...
If not, when is the earliest point in the game when you can get one?

Years
Im on my way to Castelia city, does anyone know if its possible to get Drillbur now? Beacause i have waited for hours in wellspring cave for a shaking spot to appear...
If not, when is the earliest point in the game when you can get one?

Yes you can, return to the Wellspring Cave, run around and find a dust cloud. It's easier if you have Repels.

As for the second question, Wellspring Cave is the earliest point in the game where you can get Drilbur.

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2013
Yes you can, return to the Wellspring Cave, run around and find a dust cloud. It's easier if you have Repels.

As for the second question, Wellspring Cave is the earliest point in the game where you can get Drilbur.
I Used up my 20 repels and nothing...
Feels like its impossible this ealy in the game <.<

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
Pokemon Black / White: Error Code 91010

Hey guys, I have a problem connecting to wifi on my Pokemon Black and White on my DSi and it always pop up this error code: 91010 for every 2-3 minutes when I connecting to wifi. My wifi never had a problem and works well with my Platinum game so Idk why in Black and White it always messed up too much.

When I search over the internet, it said that this problem might happened because of Friend Roster problems but I already try those thing by deleting one by one my Friend's FCs on Pal Pad until none of them anymore on my Pal Pad but it still not working.

I try to delete my internet connection on my DSi and setup it back but Idk why it still can solve this problem. I also check on my router setting for MAC filtering, Firewall WEP key and all things like that and all of them are fine. I emailed Nintendo Customer Service last week but they not even helping me.

It's almost 2 weeks this problem happened to me, so please I really need a help to solve this problem. Thank you.

Richard Nixon

Banned
Years
A great way to quickly level up Pokemon.

Leave 2 pokemon in the day-care and then go to the battle subway and start walking in an endless circle by holdin down the bottom button and the b button (you can use books or tape to hold it down). Every step you take adds 1 exp to your pokemon in the daycare. You can leave the DS on all day or night whilst charging it. When it has been a few hours go back to the day care and grab your pokemon who should be massive levels by now. Or you can go to the stadiums in nimbassa and battle the guys their with a pokemon holdin a lucky egg.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Leave 2 pokemon in the day-care and then go to the battle subway and start walking in an endless circle by holdin down the bottom button and the b button (you can use books or tape to hold it down). Every step you take adds 1 exp to your pokemon in the daycare. You can leave the DS on all day or night whilst charging it. When it has been a few hours go back to the day care and grab your pokemon who should be massive levels by now. Or you can go to the stadiums in nimbassa and battle the guys their with a pokemon holdin a lucky egg.
Why walk in a circle in the Battle Subway? Just grab an Egg and make a few treks along the Skyarrow Bridge on your Bike. Won't seem to take long for that sucker to hatch...

One of my own Pokémon gained five levels while breeding, in fact. The thing to note is that every level a Pokémon goes up in the daycare costs you 100 in the currency; my Lv.60 Corsola even gained an entire level during my Egg-hunting struggles. So getting a Lv.98 Pokémon back could conceivably cost you 9,800. - the amount you get for a Star Piece from the item guy at Icirrus.

Cyclone

Richard Nixon

Banned
Years
I was talking about the pokemon in the day-care NOT the egg. By the way a lucky egg is different to a pokemon egg. It boosts exp.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I was talking about the pokemon in the day-care NOT the egg. By the way a lucky egg is different to a pokemon egg. It boosts exp.
Since I'm looking to be able to breed any breedable Pokémon in the Unova region (as well as the gens. before Unova within Unova), I think I am aware of how that works. Additionally, I train using the Lucky Egg. I'm questioning your tactic of going in circles in the Battle Subway; I'm saying trek across the Skyarrow Bridge instead, and that it's also a good place for hatching Eggs. Makes more sense to me. :P

In other words, there is more than one right way to do the same thing. Your method is not wrong, but it's not as quick. Me, I train them against Audinos; using the Pokémon Center is free and you have control over whether they learn their new moves or not, whereas the Day Care overwrites the move in the first spot (which is all right if you switch the move you don't want there before leaving it at the Day Care, but is a huge risk otherwise as you don't know what the move is until you look it up online). Two Audino battles to gain a level is quicker than the Day Care.

I'll stick with my method.

Cyclone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back