• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

redch0c0b0

Really mean Chikorita
Years
Amazing! ='D
She's so beautiful I could cry T_T
And um... I know I just made a request but, would you mind another one?
I need an Axew as follows
Female, Shiny, Docile, Mold Breaker Nicknamed Liss?
If you can't its totally fine. I can give you the Shiny Haxorus found on the Nature preserve. Do'nt have his atributes right now, but I can definatly get them for tomorrow

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Amazing! ='D
She's so beautiful I could cry T_T
And um... I know I just made a request but, would you mind another one?
I need an Axew as follows
Female, Shiny, Docile, Mold Breaker Nicknamed Liss?
If you can't its totally fine. I can give you the Shiny Haxorus found on the Nature preserve. Do'nt have his atributes right now, but I can definatly get them for tomorrow

Ok I can get that one for you and don't want that shiny for it keep it I love requests!!

Years
Hello. I saw you have Ditto in Gen 4, could one be traded to Gen 5 (B2)? I just got my 6th badge, so I don't think I have anything to offer on your list yet aside from some Black 2 exclusives I've caught. I'd like to have a Ditto for des entry, & so I can breed when I get to the day care. Thanks for the time!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hello. I saw you have Ditto in Gen 4, could one be traded to Gen 5 (B2)? I just got my 6th badge, so I don't think I have anything to offer on your list yet aside from some Black 2 exclusives I've caught. I'd like to have a Ditto for des entry, & so I can breed when I get to the day care. Thanks for the time!

I wouldn't want any thing for a ditto but do you need it on both gens. or which?

Back