• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Snivy Fan Club {Cool, Eh?}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
If you guys had play B/W, and picked out Snivy/Tsutarja, have you guys changed it's name or let it stay as it is? :'o

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
You mean like a nickname or something?

No. Haha. I prefer my Pokemon to retain their original name, unless I'm doing a gimmick playthrough (like Monotype)

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2011
Wanna join in your club

Name: knight of the abyss
Why do you want to join: i really love snivy i picked it as my first starter when i played pokemon white. it's very cool. :D

Are you active:... OF COURSE SIR! KINIGHT OF THE ABYSS UNDER YOUR SERVICE 24/7 OPEN! :)))

BTW, MiltankRancher referred me to join this club.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
Years
Name :: Pokemon Trainer Touko
Why do you want to join :: Jalorda is one of my favorite pokemon <3 And I chose Snivy in bw :3
Can you be active :: I'll try to stay as active as possible!~ :D

//Topic of the day :: [If you could rename Snivy and it's evolutions, what would it be?]
- I'd change it to Tsutarja, Janoby and Jalorda (their Japanese names) because they sound better than the English ones imo o3o

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Yay! New members! :'DD and it's page 2. <33; Let's recruit more members guys! :')

Anyway, regarding Pokemon Trainer Tokou's answer, as for me, I prefer the English names more than the Japanese names, simply because they are far more easy to remember. XD

But anyway! Keep posting guys! So here's another topic!

NEW TOPIC!!!
In the anime, do you think Snivy will evolve into any of the evolutions?

miltankRancher

Years
I agree with Touko, though. Snivy will forever be Tsutarja, Servine will be forever janoby, and serperior will forever be jalorda. :')

On topic, seeing Ash's grass-type Pokemon all evolved at least once (Bulbasaur had the opportunity but he doesn't want) I am seeing maybe a Servine here, then a Serperior in the latter part of the series.

Tails05

It's Electric!
Years
Wowzers, new members :D

On that las topic, I HATE the name Smugleaf. Idk why, it just sounds weird. I love the name Snivy though, it sounds cute and awesome and Snivyish <333

Honestly, I don't think Snivy will evolve, because usually when other characters have evolutions of Ash's starters (Trip's Servine), then that starter doesn't evolve. I am only getting this from Piplup in Gen IV though and I haven't seen the older shows so don't judge me xD

Besides, she's too awesome to evolve <3
Not that I don't like Servine, I love Servine;)

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Agreed with what the both of you said, simply because I'd like Ash's Snivy to stay as Snivy too. <3;

But what about the others? C'mon guys, post post post! :DD

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 4, 2013
I see this club going faaaaaarrr.

The way I see it if Snivy does not evolve it will be Ash's fault. Yes I would like to see Snivy throughout the Unova region but lets get real people Ash has had more than enough time to gain experience, though his age is somehow never changing. Unless the way to evolve pokemon in the anime is that much different from the games, which is not to my knowledge, then the only thing Snivy will need is battle experience. And according to the game constitutes winning matches. Therefore Snivy not evolving equals Snivy not winning which equals Ash not battling correctly.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
But if Snivy would evolve into a Servine in the Unova League, I guess it'd be helpful.

miltankRancher

Years
I prefer him evolving in the middle part of the series. Maybe during his battle against Clay?

Serperior in his Unova League team would be fantastic!

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
In the anime, do you think Snivy will evolve into any of the evolutions?
i think Snivy will evolve as except Pikachu every Pokemon ash have evolves.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
But didn't Turtwig evolve during the DP series? Hopefully Snivy will do so!

Anyway, NEW TOPIC !! ~ ~ ~
Have you picked Snivy as your starter on B/W? If yes, can you say it did a great job as your starter? If not, and you picked out the other starters, which do you think is better Snivy or the other two?

miltankRancher

Years
I'm biased here on this topic, since I like Oshawott better.

Snivy was my first choice as a starter in Pokemon White. But I din;t finish my challenge due to Scolipede and Zebstrika proving to be unreliable sometimes. I restarted my challenge and chose Oshawott. I am redoing my White challenge right now, and is stagnant since I am busy with my Monotype challenge.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I did struggled when I started with Snivy. But I did somehow managed to get through the hard ones. :'3

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
It was hard, although I believe what makes a game more interesting and challenging is the hardships that you will encounter throughout the game. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back